Reviews for Murmur
Neccor chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aw, our secrative demon has a heart
Niele-Mzk chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wonderful! I have no words to discribe how I felt reading this. One of the better fics I ever read. Really! The plot is envolving, the original characters are well worked and you catch Xellos's personality perfectly. I would write more, but I don't know how put my words in english and I fell I already made so many gramatical mistakes for one single review. You really know how to write, congratulations! I'm looking forward to see more of your work _
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
*sniffels* Really pretty ending.

This is really a great story; it makes you feel a whirlwind of emotions, that's for sure.

I'm curious as to how you came up with it, since it's such a mix of both tenderness and cruelty. But then again, that's appropriate for Xellos. Amazing.
Empress Yue chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Well, I don't read many fics anymore, but... that certainly was worth reading! I really liked it, and I also think you're a very talented author.. Keep up the good work, ne.
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
that was good. really. i mean it.
amber-eyed goddess chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Never before have I read such a wonderfull and touching fic !Its incredible how

you showed Xellos(I love him sooo much!)He would be a perfect father!Please write

more fics of this kind _
Anakara chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
That was great! I really liked it! I especially liked the ending. The whole Xelloss and Lina thing was kawaii as well! _ _ _
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I love it. _
adeliney chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
*sniff sniff* that's really moving and wonderful! i thought for a while it was gonna happily...poor Xelloss...
Okami3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
This is one of the very few great slayers fanfiction i have ever read. Glorious.
Pixie39 chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Powerful and awsome!
Kaeru Shisho chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Thank you for your truely moving story. So well written and thought out and complete. I especially liked the way you allowed Xelloss to 'feel' affection without going fan-fic sappy. A demon of a different kind, but bonded to his master. I will look for more stories of this caliber from you. Again, thanks.
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Wow that was good. _ I mean really good.

I loved it, it was excellently done.