Reviews for Lily's Skull
Coco96 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love this. Like it totally punched me in the feels, but I loved it.

Granted, Sherlock was kind of out of character, but it was AU so who cares! BECAUSE IT WAS HEARTBREAKING!

By the way, Petunia who got the heart... awwwwww. Have you read Harry Potter because if not you need and then... yeah... just... yeah...

Loved it!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is creepy and sweet and... I love it. So SO weird. But sad too. Wow that was really good...
Yuval25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
God, I'm crying. I'm seriously crying right now. I can't blame you for the lump inmy throat and the sobs that keep me from writing at my normal speed, because I've chosen to open this link. The last part was what made me cry, the 'goodnight, daddy' part.
It was an amazing piece.
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I've never read anything like this before... It was vaguely disturbing and wonderful at the same exact time. Loved it.
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was beautiful :')

Very well written and believable because I could see this fitting in really well. Would love to read more about Lily even though this was unbelievably sad, I still lived it :)
Tennoko Endellion chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was very sweet, in a bizarre way.

The idea of Sherlock having a daughter is intriguing, no doubt about it.
lina chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
that is the sadest thing i have ever read!

i would applaud you but both my hands are occupied with a dozen tissue, trying to dry up the waterfalls coming out of my eyes.

it was a great little story!
Alixier chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
this definitely explains why Sherlock is so upset when Mrs. Hudson takes his skull.
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very twisted perspective on the skull that Sherlock owns, but it can fit into the series. I really liked it, especially the emotional wringing you've put Sherlock through (and Mycroft though indirectly). Adding this to my C2.

-Shadow Chaser
notmyarea chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh god. You had me weeping throughout this entire fic. However, I have to say I found the ending rather disturbing, and truthfully, a tiny bit OOC. But, nevertheless, this is a magnificently written piece, incredibly emotional, and handled overall with fantastic articulation.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww... It's OK, Sherlock. Great story!
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I should slate your for the disturbingness of this, by how disgusting and wrong it is... but I can't because I love it, the way you so kindly show how Sherlock feels and the impression it makes. Sherlock is the kind of man who sees the gray side of black and white situations.

Lovely, I actually said 'Aw' at the end. I would love to read more about this Lily Holmes, she sounds so sweet but I'd probably cry :'(
Vampy Proxy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awwwwww! I love this story very much! Thank you so much for sharing this. It was beautiful and I believe true to the characters.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aw, sadness. Very well done.
BeastlessBelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
In the words of Captain Mal Reynolds:

"Morbid and creepifying I can deal with, long as she does it quiet like."

I think that statement definitely applies to this fic. It's morbid. And its creepifying. But its done in such a pure, subtle, quiet way that it doesn't quite strike you as horrifying. It's dark, but caring on a level that's very Sherlock. Well done.