Reviews for One In A Million You
dyml chapter 56 . 9/18
Oh my...just love this story so much! Aaron is my favorite character and reading your twist on the Cinderella fairytale made my day. Could not put the story down. Thank you for sharing and hope that there are more Aaron Hotch stories!
0876125078 chapter 13 . 5/1
e
0876125078 chapter 11 . 5/1
r
Christiangirl chapter 49 . 9/15/2015
Another great chapter! Is Aaron the person driving the Bugatti? I certainly hope so, because he has a wedding to stop!
Christiangirl chapter 48 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! The nerve of that evil Prince Will! Interfering with Shaughnessy needing medical attention! What an idiot! I can't wait to see his face when JJ's true Prince Charming, Aaron arrives complete with proper paperwork stating his lineage and his right to marry Princess Jennifer!
Christiangirl chapter 47 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! It's great to see Aaron finally getting the life he deserves! It's also nice to see Aaron, Derek and Spencer becoming close as brothers should be.
Christiangirl chapter 46 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! Erin's hatred of Aaron knows no boundaries! She's intent on keeping Aaron as her prisoner, keeping him from the happiness that's due him. Her sons are gonna despise the ground that she walks on because of the way she lied to them about Aaron's true identity and how she manipulated them into hating their, who despite Erin's attempts to discredit him, casting his name out as being a base born servant. They now know that Aaron's really a good guy.
Christiangirl chapter 45 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! It looks like those boys Erin are beginning to see the light after being in the darkness of Erin's lies about Aaron!
Christiangirl chapter 44 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! Oh, Erin and her conniving ways! Perhaps her and Will should get married! I
Christiangirl chapter 43 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! I certainly hope that Aaron will be able to make it to the church before the wedding starts!
Christiangirl chapter 42 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! So, Aaron is a blue blood after all?! Take that wicked Erin and wicked Prince Will! Go, Aaron and take your rightful place at Princess Jennifer's side! But first, you must find a way out of the room your wicked stepmother locked you up in! True love and the truth shall prevail!
Christiangirl chapter 41 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! Pen to the rescue! Pen was on the way!
Christiangirl chapter 40 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter! If anyone needs to committed to an insane asylum, it would be Erin Strauss-Gideon, and not just any asylum, I'd have her involuntarily committed to an asylum for the criminally insane for the rest of her life! She's a criminal, as she's the one that stole Aaron's cufflink, a fact that Prince Will the weasel will make plain when the true owner of the cufflink is revealed! Prince Will, in an attempt to save his own skin will quickly throw Erin under the bus! Then Aaron will end up having the greatest laugh! Because he who laughs last laughs the loudest!
Christiangirl chapter 39 . 9/14/2015
Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 38 . 9/14/2015
Another great, but sad chapter for King Dave, Queen Emily, Princess Jennifer and Aaron!