Reviews for Mokou and Cirno Crossover into Pokémon
I Before A Except After K chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Although I consider it very ill-advised, I request that you continue writing. The idea of Touhou characters in the Pokemon world is absurd, which is probably why I find this story so entertaining.
KyoukoHayateChan chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Lol Bublasaur XD Bublasaur;Forever alone xD
KyoukochanHayate chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I like how its going so far.

I wonder what will happen nexts.

please update ASAP :)
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Usually, when you don't clarify who is speaking, it has to be a conversation between two people. When you gave Yukari quotations for her speech, it made things a bit confusing. Whenever a third person becomes part of a conversation, you need to clarify who they are. The only reason any of this made sense was because each of the characters' personalities could be seen in their speech. But for future reference, you should keep in mind clarifying multiple people when they are conversing with each other.

As for the actual content, I must say that I am humored by it. Yukari dragging a new idea into Gensokyo to reduce the mortality rates of humans and youkai by using pokemon. Also the commentary between Mokou and Cirno also worked well.

All in all, I'd give this either a 3/5 or a 4/5. Regardless, I'd like to see more later on.