Reviews for Extermination
FanOfHumphreyAndBalto chapter 6 . 1/7
This was pretty cool. Liked the story. Added details that the movie didn't. Good job.
Keep up the good work.
PenGator3 chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
As a response to the last line from Bennett "The Sage" White, "Fuck that noise!"

Other that than, impressive.
Serb chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Clever of you not to reveal how Po's mum met her end, we'll leave it until the third film to find out ;)

Overall this was a very enjoyable read. You have an extensive knowledge of vocabulary which made the story look quite professionally written. I'm now going to read your other one!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
That scene where Po's mother had to leave her son behind to draw away the wolves and Shen is so heartbreaking. No child should ever have to go through what Po did. After seeing that scene, I would've given an arm and a leg to kill Shen.
Cora Sinclair chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
This is a good story. Kinda dark but I like it. Excellent job! :)
FFcrazy15 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
No, there's nothing wrong with you. This chapter was brilliant.
Serb chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
The way the wolves switched sides, when they disobeyed Lord peacock and sided with Shen, was epic. Shen's parents who were perfectly healthy were diplomats, while the sickly Shen had a warrior's spirit which was truly impressive. Lord Shen was quite a charismatic figure among his guards, more than anyone in his family ever was.

You can understand why Shen thought his parents hated him, they gave no reason as to why his actions disappointed them and banished him. I really enjoyed the chapter :)
Whiteling chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Yipes, almost no regret. Kind a freaky.

Even so I felt bad for him when he was close to tears but held back to appear strong.

And yeas plz, lemme see Po's mom's POV how she got away, hid her baby and led them away up until she stopped running both literally and ,etaphorically.
Warlord-Xana chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Very good and hmm well i sorta don't want to read how po mother met her end at either wolf boss or shen (Sense it was written in the wiki that it was either of those two that killed her.)
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Write Po's mother fleeing from the village, even though I know I'll end up being reduced to a puddle of tears.
Flipper Boid Skua chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Awwwwwww, Shen. I wantz to huggle you... :,(
Whiteling chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Nicely written - shame poor Shen's world is about to come crashing down on him. :(
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Here's where you're wrong, Shen.
Mentalasylumpatient13 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
OMG! His parents are goig to be either (pardon my language)pissed or heartbroken. But i do know there going to be shocked
Serb chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
'That would ease all their fears'

And here comes the crash (in the next chapter)...

Ah, why did you stop there?