Reviews for A Little Less Than Perfect
Pizza chapter 3 . 7/23
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmnnnn. Artemis is not part of the teen Titans at all. But you know nice story I guess.
FairyTalesIntheWoods chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Ahhh thank you! I love how you added kory in the chapter even if she wasnt there
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
you need to get who he and who she and please call them by their name
roselover19 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
i just have to say that this is my favorite chapter, i feel you should a leading up to this or an after to this. this was prefect for them, please!
boomyoulovespitfire chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Beatiful just beautiful I cried so much

This truly made my day
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
You really portrayed Artemis well, brillant of noticing how faster enough recurs through the flash family and the ending well that was so sweet.
Val-Creative chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Grinning rn. Wally, you big ole 'I-love-the-damsels-in-distresses'. Pffffffft. This was so sweeeeet. HE JUMPED WITH HER. *stop making me like this pairing* *but don't seriously don't*
Sheerwillpower chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
"It might be a little rushed, but I hope you guys like it :)"

of corse we will like it, because you are an amazing writer and this does not sound rushes at all. This chapter was amazing, and I really, really hope that this isn't the end because I would like to read lots more by you. Great job:)
KF-AxxMexx chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
aww sweet ending...she must be really brave because i would have had a heart attack up there...hahaha xD
animeaddict2323232 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
MY favorite one. It has to be. This was SO CUTE. I loved Artemis's strong personality contrasting against Wally's. And how she learned to trust him in this moment. AND THE ENDING? Super cute. WALLY LACING THEIR FINGERS TOGETHER AND SAYING ANYTIME BEAUTIFUL MADE ME MELT.

CONTINUE CONTINUE. I looooovvveee this oneshottts

Anime
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
hehehe
Sheerwillpower chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Awww, cheesy pickup lines. These are both sad and funny, me like ,please keep writing
thecivilunrest chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Ha, this was funny and totally not what I was expecting at all.

Honestly I don't know what to say about this, other than Wally's ending line was genius and it made me laugh and this was great. Can't wait for the last one, if it ever makes an apperance. :)
thecivilunrest chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
'The water pours directly against his front, and although he's cold as fuck, he's also harder than Kryptonian skin.'

Hahaha. That line is absolute /gold/ and I love it and it makes me laugh because then I picture Clark and... haha it's just funny.

Okay, anyway, this was great! If only you'd gone further... ;p Lol, I'm totally kidding, but this was lovely. :)
thecivilunrest chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Yes, I agree with the whole 'Lian doesn't die because she's Lian' thing. Lian can't die. She just... can't. She has to meet Jason and Kory and grow up to be Speedy and be in the Teen Titans yep, yep.

Okay, /anyway/ I'm so happy that this was, well, happy. :D I was terrified at the start of this that it was going to be really angsty, and it kind of was, but not really.

I loved the ending, it was so sweet. And I actually liked the beginning of this too, even if it did worry me a little. :)

Okay, on to the next one!