Reviews for Serial
kapuis chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Good idea, I like this story.
I hope that you will make a long story with this scenario.
I would like to see a story with adult Rachel and Quinn married, Rachel is a killer and quinn is a cop, and Quinn begin at see that Rachel is weird.
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I'd be happy if she killed Puck!
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Awesome! I love I can not wait to read the next chapters continue like that this excellent work soon :)
SMFan1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Why did you stop writing, this is awesome..
pattomore chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Continue it please! :D
D4RK3 5H4D0W chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Please continue this fic. Rachel's darkness is incredibly captivating
Aku-Arkaine chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Rachel's darkness is amazing here. I would love to see more of it. I also wouldn't mind a companion piece from Quinn's pov, just to see how truly damaged she is too.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow that was pretty nice and interesting. Quite in-depth and believable. I liked it a lot. It would be awesome if you continued.
helainewarrior chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is...possibly one of the most enjoyable fanfictions I've ever read. Please continue!
Magemaster chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
twistedly interesting
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Interesting spin story
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh wow, so interesting. Great as a one-shot, but still have that spark to be an amazing long one.
karacandance chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i loved it. would like some more too. you can almost see the transition of her being all smily and in the blink of an going completly exspresionless and stone like.

xx
still-lostinmyhead chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I'm in love with this story! Please continue! It's so dark and I've never read anything like it.
gryffon47 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You should totally continue this story. The dark inner monologue is absolutely perfect. It's just so Dextery.