Reviews for Bad Dad Gene
Hi chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Please Update Soon! I really love the story & can't wait to see what happens NEXT! (:
hope for eternity chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
isn't she having twins?
happygirl57 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Oh my gosh. This chapter was so intense and I loved that. I loved how everyone broke down- it was so powerful and brought me to tears. I loved this chapter so much. The part with Carlos was just amazing. Great chapter.
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
This is amazing! Logan! Wake up! Cami Is habit a baby!:D ahhhh! Love it!:D
ThenThere'sYou chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Update soon. Please? Like...seriously! This fic is that good, that's its getting favourited.
poeticjustice13 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Holy shit it did get real. Dude you are a kick ass writer and I'm happy you're back. I can't wait to see what comes next because this chapter was way too good.
ThenThere'sYou chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Oh my god! Update soon? Please? This fic is such a good read! Poor Logan and poor guys! I love this fic, I logged in just to favourite it :D xx
happygirl57 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
OH MY GOSH. This was so surreal. He tried to kill himself? I'm so scared even if this is fiction. I loved how Carlos, James and Kendall all started freaking out- it really showed how much they love each other. Great chapter.
happygirl57 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
It's not shitty at all! I loved it. I loved Logan's insecurities- they seem so realistic and I felt like I was actually there watching him break down. This was beyond amazing and I loved it. Wonderful chapter. :)
Vintage-Wonder chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Not a big fan of pregancy stories. But I do like how you're writing this, amazingly written. :)
poeticjustice13 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Omg. This chapter rocked! This is a new side of Logan and I like it. Great job! You are badass writer and your story is cool.
BTR girly girl chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
i love it so much, but please dont let logan leave her their so cute together
Carla chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Well Logan is being a jerk, how dare he leave his PREGNANT girlfriend stranded at the doctor's office without a car after telling her that he wanted nothing to do with his OWN kids. I am really begging that the guys knock some sense into him and maybe slap him across the head a few times. Poor Camille can't imagine how she felt after he said that and in front of the doctor too, leaving her heartbroken, knocked up with twins and embarrassed. Two words for Logan I must say ! HOW RUDE!
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Smiley face:D
poeticjustice13 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
OH MY GOD! Really? That was too good. The wait was totally worth it. The way Logan just walked out of there was so unexpected but so EXPECTED. I love it. I can't wait for more, I love it. I'm speechless. Good job. Can't wait for more