Reviews for Want and Choice
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Gyah. So simple and so sweet. Quinn's character - how she doesn't try to force her ideals but just wants Rachel to be happy - is shown really well here. Great job. :')
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Nice little story. Luckily rach heard so least someone understood q :)
EvilElmoQueen chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Yo. I've been reading your stuff for awhile and I just wanted to know if you'd write a Faberry story for me. The description is on the Faberry Forum under my cousin, Typerer13. If you don't like that idea them PM through her account and I'll see if I have some others that you like.
Sanetwin chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
aaaw...the last sentence... :') I love how you can write angst, humor, supernatural, sexy and fluff in your fics! I'm having a reading marathon and I swear, you are giving me an emotion rollercoaster. :D
Cassicio chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That's what I always thought her motive should be!
rose1223 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
*Sigh* I wish I could 'like' this. Fanfic needs a like button. Or a 'hell yeah!' button, either one.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
My head is possibly exploding. You loaded on like, 8 new stories? In like a day? wow.

But yeah. I really liked this one. Although I do not condone to this Lucy storyline, I like where you took it, and how Quinn explained her reasoning. Rachel hiding out, listening all along. :)

I suppose I shouldn't expect a second one coming after this should I? But whether you do or not, I think it's amazing.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aww wow she heard her aww nice.