Reviews for Proving It
canibecandid chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed on this story before! D:

I love this story so much, it's such a sweet take on Nate being honest on how he feels about Ella. *le swoon*
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Let me start by saying that this is a really cute story. Okay? I think that this is a cute story. But there are things that could have been better.

I can see that you were really wrapped up in the witty banter when you were writing this story, which is good in some ways and bad in others. It's good because it's funny and keeps the tone light enough to pull off the jokes, but you also clog down the story when there gets to be too much. The joke about Shane setting Nate on fire is funny, but we only needed to hear about it from a couple of characters before it got old. There are scenes where the dialogue and the interaction between characters matters-like the scene with Dana and Ella. There are scenes where the dialogue needs to be trimmed down as well, like the breakfast scene. I would always give my stories a once-over before I post them, just to make extra sure that there's absolutely NOTHING I would change.

That being said, I really like this. It doesn't feel heavy, even though it deals with a Relationship Upgrade and Nate facing up to his fears. I certainly enjoyed hearing about Dana and Andy's relationship-but I'd love to see more of them up close and personal!

All in all, a sweet story for an important day.
Abbywave8 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this is so adorable! My favorite fosho :D
SoTurnRight chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I LOVE IT! The best part is Nate telling Shane exactly what is wrong and Shane totally doesn't care. Ah. Love.

Although...Nate eavesdropping is pretty great too. :P Such a creeper, that one.

Anyway, awesome as always! :D I hope you never quit writing. :)

Hannah.
CrazyKitCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I couldnt have written that better myself! Great job!
snoupy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
lovely :D
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
d'awwwwww. xD so cute. tackle hugs and fireworks and everything. yes. win. xD