Reviews for Beautifully Broken
garnmcgaughn chapter 7 . 1/9
Great to catch up on this story, intriguing for sure and defiantly looking forward to the future of it
Fabulous. Please continue. It' s too cute.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Good story! Please keep it up and post soon :)
Wolflover2323 chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
keep going! what happen to Rachel?
BlindMoose chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I really like this story and am looking forward to Quinn discovering what has happened to Rachel and how she will react.
Fate-187 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Good...I like it...a protector Quinn is good.
gllover22 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Loving this so much. I kind of hope that Quinn takes Finnept apart for whatever he has done to Rachel. Glad that Mercedes is on board with helping Rachel also. Can't wait for more.
Baccan chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Thank you for the update. :) This was really sweet.
gllover22 chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Finally caught up and am so looking forward to more. Hoping Quinn will help Rachel even more than she is doing now. Wondering just what is happening to Rachel ( other than hating her life ). Color me confused, sorry couldn't help myself. Looking forward to more soon.
gllover22 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
"Beautiful". Yes, Quinn you're are doing a great job of building her up. Looking forward to reading more.
gllover22 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Oh, how I love Quinn in this story. Really loving the slow progression of Quinn (I hope) winning her over. Great stuff.
gllover22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Just started this and I am hooked. Beautiful writing. So sad for Rachel but looking forward to Quinn helping her. Can't wait to read on.
Wolflover2323 chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
keep going please so good
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Great fic
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Love quinn in this! Please update soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next. :)