Reviews for The Inspiration Series
Kasanra chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Nice fic. Too bad I had no idea what you were talking about. I've watched enough Glee to get a feel for the characters but I haven't seen the episode(s?) this is based on. You should put the lyrics of the songs at the end of the chapters.
nerdygron chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Omg. I just can't! I love this story :) Amazing.
garnmcgaughn chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Touching little story. Well done
malexfaith chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Amazing ending. Enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
hoglee chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
:D Great job
KelseyO chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Best. Kind of. Sort of. Marriage. Proposal. Ever.
munnerz chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Love how you didn't emphasize the fact that they are indeed a same sex couple. Actually had forgotten the 'come out of the closet' part that Quinn mentioned until I reread it, but that was so beautifully inserted. Enjoyed reading every one of your stories. They all make Faberry fans more hardcore fans and nonbelievers into believers. Thank you for your inspiring work and brightening up our days!
SigBerry chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Excuse me, how the hell do you do all the things you write perfect?

This is absolutely perfect, I love it.
Atp chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Great! Very good and original idea... :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Happy unshed tears!

I. Love. Everything. You. Write.

This was so fun and sweet! I love all the little details you put into your stories that make everything so much more personal!

Thanks (again! since I must have thanked you each time, or should have) for writing these stories. They are might sweet sweet guilty pleasure.
mywordshurt chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
That was so cute. :) Once again, only the best from you!

-foreverpendant
TearsOfDust chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
OH MY GOD! I just love you! It's five am here! I'll be back in the morning!

I just can't seem to stop using exclamation marks! Yeah!
Sanetwin chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Oh my god! That was perfect! I read most of this story on Tumblr but I found this on Fanfiction and read this little gem. My god! Quinn was nervous and I like her little touches on Rachel's legs and Rachel's always so oblivious obviously x)

The last line was amazing. Bravo. Again.
SuperGleek18 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
AWW THIS WAS ADORABLE. ITHINK THAT'D B REALLY AWESOME IF QUINN WAS HER MUSE ON THE SHOW LIKE IN THIS STORY. THEN WE'D HAVE MORE FABERRY AND LESS FINCHEL :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I find it cute that Rachel's still a virgin nearing 25. Ha ha. Rachel's adorable.