Reviews for By definition
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Amazing!
Bad Ass Blye chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Oh, I absolutely loved this one :) I really like the whole jacket idea, I don't know, it seems... special, like ray wouldn't just give it to anyone, and I think it's cute :3
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Super cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
oh my god ! you're so awesome !
StellBell-Thals chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I freaking LOVE this story! _
DramaQueen127 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
OK ITS OFFICEL IM A RAYELLA FAN ! XD lol love it !
vacivity chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Gah, the ending was adorable.

""No, no, no don't lie to Dante, remember I can still take this away." Both teenagers exchanged a look and kept silent. "Here we go! Enjoy kiddies!" Dante claimed before he waltzed back into the kitchen."

Dante's on the Rayella ship, too! xD
anonymousvoice chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i think you should make a story for everyone's reactions..lemonade mouth, fellow students, Ray's group, and teachers/principle..i think its an entertaining thought..good job ]
RoseTylerBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
awesome story! just great!
SpikeANDJerome chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Yeah! I got goosebumps! I love how natural your dialog is, and the reality of people who constanly banter not necessarily being total enemies.

Also, "to ghost" as a verb? Freakin' genius!
StrangeFate186 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Just one word... Adorable! :)
Lizzy Awkward Turtle chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I luv your storys so much! There really good!
WinterSparkle chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really love the way u write your stories your one shots are some of the only reasons I came to love Rayella please make more! :)
Dark Phantom 96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
:) Good job, I really enjoyed it! U should make one with them dating. :)
Elle chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was my name at the bottom! Woot! I really like you stories. The way you write the, the plot. You're very good at the chemistry between Stella and Ray. They're my second favorite pairing because of you.