Reviews for Guide And Guardian
CharlieBoneFan chapter 43 . 8/29/2019
While I am never a big fan of stories where Christine has children with Raoul, I really enjoyed this one. However, that might because Raoul wasn't really a character and the child never knew him or saw him as a father, only Erik. Christine did make me want to strangle her at points when she kept confusing friendship and love with each other for most of the story, but I'm happy how she finally realized her feelings after getting a talking to. Overall, nice job.
RavenclawWeasel531 chapter 43 . 3/1/2019
THIS WAS SO FREAKING GOOD!
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
So lovely. Erik was quite sweet in this. I’m glad the Comte came around
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 22 . 6/29/2017
Why would Erik need the certificate of he has no relation to the child? I don't understand why he would need it, since Christine will be the one in the legal battles.
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 11 . 6/28/2017
What 'friends' share a bed though
They're gonna make a fatal mistake sooonnnn
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Don't kid yourself, Christine. You know you love 'im!
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Ew, Raoul baby
Pensez-a-Erik chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
There better not be Raoul babies
I hate Raoul babies!
Child of Dreams chapter 36 . 4/5/2017
All I Ask Of You?
Or Point Of No Return?
shanisnotonfire chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This story is amazing! Your stories made me genuinely happy this week and I can't seem to stop reading them! I loved how it seemed like the eyes are the most wonderful parts of our body through this story; that they are truly the windows of the soul. I often held my breath while reading because of the suspense! I laughed at the line from you narration, "the baby got bored and started crying also..." That was hilarious! I want to see more from you. I really really hope that you're now a famous writer. I love the emotions that you put in your work. Great job!
vonny25 chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
The proper phrase in this chapter should be "Right now the question was MOOT anyway," not "mute".
icanhearthedrums chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
so THAT'S why Marie needed to find out about Erik...i have a feeling that Erik is going to try and adopt Philippe
Rupert Bear chapter 43 . 5/3/2013
Thank you for sharing a beautiful, well written story which I enjoyed reading very much.
lovewillstillremain chapter 43 . 4/13/2013
Thank you so much for posting this!
So far I have read three of your stories, and it's always the same: I can't stop reading until I've finished the story. In fact, I don't do anything else but read... (guilty conscience speaking ;-) )
I LOVE your stories! I'm definitely going to read them all!
Just one minor comment - I may be mistaken (since I am not a native speaker), but it seems to me that the language you use is sometimes a bit too modern. I am thinking of expressions such as "it's no big deal", "do a great job", "okay" etc. Also, did they really know about things such as vitamins, immune systems, hormonal cycles and genetic defects back in the 19th century?
No offence please - maybe this could be some small piece of advice for your next stories - and I hope there will be many of them - pleeeeeeease!