Reviews for A Thousand Miles Past The Line
lafauxpas chapter 1 . 4/19
Awesome, this series is delightful. It's funny, sweet, and charming. Puck is totally the Devil Devine and Kurt is an amazing Diva.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really liked this story. Awesome job! :)
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Haha, awesome! XD I loved that last line! Adorable and SOOO awesome! I'm squealing with joy! XD
Marionet chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh my. I love it, I absolutely LOVE it. *swoon*

Would you please, please, please write more Puck/Kurt in this amazing verse? Maybe how Burt reacts to them dating, and a dinner at Puckerman's, and Kurt explaining to Puck why he thought no one should know about them, and something about the Glee-clubs reactions..? Among (many) other things? Please? *puppy-eyes*

And then, of course, I'm anxiously waiting for the last chapter of The Boyfriend. Are you amazing, or what? And if you really have written more to it than are going to publish in FanFiction, please be kind and put the link somewhere, right? ;)

I really had every intention of saying something intellectual and not just gush, but yeah... it all kinda left me, and since there's nothing to criticise... Hope this is good enough. Just wanted you to know that you're an amazing writer and should definitely write more to your humble fans. Thank you!
MoistTowelette chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Aww, this was so sweet and cute and the teensiest bit angsty and jus awesome! Really loved Puck's interaction with Burt. It was just so great. I love this story.
NastifaceX chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was too cute for words! A real treat! And I just loved the last sentence!
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
More please more! This was nicely written and concise with just enough detail. I like this series.
dreams of leaving chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
course this is amazing - and the ending: so many possible outcomes from that lol
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I LOVE THIS 'VERSE! Such an awesome story, this was the first story to truly make my heart hurt for Noah. And Kurt's song at the end was Uh-MAZING! I'd never heard it before, but I literally just purchased the song on iTunes while I finished the rest of the story. Truly epic!
Junjou-Angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
awwwwwwww that was so cute! and sweet! and awwww!

im being so greedy but WRITE MORE PLEASE?
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That was amazing!Omg one of the best Puckurt stories ever!