Reviews for Breaking the Ice
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
question means R & R
Cudabear chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
I loved your Circular Saw and ChainSaw stories so I figured I'd take a look at your other works. After realizing most of your stories form a series, I started from the beginning. And boy am I glad I did.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story from chapter 1 to the end. It was far from perfect and has many, many flaws, but overall it was captivating.

The few disappointments I have are mostly because the female penguin from the beginning didn't reappear. I guess she was more or less just there to get the Skipper/Marlene thing started but still, it might have been cool to see her in the climax.

Oh and speaking about the climax, it was... kind of strange. It was like the fight with Savio was supposed to be the climax, but then it wasn't. Something that was only referenced to for a few paragraphs came back and was it. Kind of strange, but still satisfying.

I have to say I became worried around the middle of your story that Alexander was going to be sort of a "Mary-Sue" because he just seemed to be perfect in every way... except for maybe his anger issues. During the fight with Savio, however, even that didn't seem out of place. The end was really good in that regard. It was really good to see some change out of the lizard.

The other characters were well portrayed, as well. I do have to say I laughed pretty hard when I reached the end of the chapter where Rico and the Slasher were... um... that. I laughed even harder when I tried to picture Rico acting it out to the others.

That's something your story does well: humor. Witty lines, funny scenarios. Not too much of it either as there is plenty of seriousness and lots of intense action.

I'm rambling now, though, so I'll break off here. I can't wait to read the next story!

xxAznPenguin chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
OMG He is evil! I will kill u so bad!
SamaratinToSin chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
She should be named Cora! I think that's a really pretty name. The end.
DovenGrenade chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
O.o Skipper's LONELY? Dude, you should so throw in some of the Skilene in here now, he's getting sad. xD
Sky Fireheart chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Name... Well, I say: EVE! I luv the name so yeah... or Shadow or Jet... but I prefer Eve...
Justlikerico chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Good dtory you've got going there :)
SamaratinToSin chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Well that was... interesting... I think it's still rated 'T' because 'M' is more for language and sex, not so much violence. And Rico was 'showing her the ropes' to put it kid friendly!
xxAznPenguin chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I feel sorry for Marlene...

well it is a boys night! right! XD
xxAznPenguin chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Wow! This chap is long... i was done reading it like 35 min o_0

keep going!
xxAznPenguin chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Cool i love the story XD
SkystrikeFlame chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Lol,I, I, I, havetotakecareofthatbye,
SkystrikeFlame chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
oooh,girl! lol,"Now if you boys would stop drooling I would like to introduce myself."