Reviews for Every Dog Has His Day
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
There are more fanfics on this subject?! This is the first puppy-kinky fic I actually see and read! I know nothing about Bdsm either but your story REALLY seems a real and didactical portrayal of this kinky so congratulations for the story and the lot of research you must have done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very wierd kink. Will they force there children to behave like puppies? Poor kids, even if they don't force them, children learn watching like parents behave.
kitson15 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was great you should totally continue! There aren't many of these types of stories on ff. Maybe even a spin off on Carlisle and his little Essie girl
MidnightSummerStorm chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was interesting...
tulin chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
k
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i think you shouls write more!
queenbee311 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Lissa Masen earns the credit for why I read this o/s. I absolutely loved it! I want a puppy too! Thank you for sharing this kinky little tidbit.
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
excellent story.
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Kudos for taking on a not so common aspect of BDSM. You explored it without exploiting so I really enjoyed it.
cullensrock chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
aw Puppy Edward is so cute. I want one...
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I can safely say I've never rad a story like this one. Wow.
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I've heard of puppy play along with others such as horse play etc (seen them used in stories on CSI etc) but never read one before.

Great to read something completely different & the mix of Edward's background throughout the story gave some nice added info on how he got to his place at Bella's feet in his puppy mitts.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is one of my favorite new kinks to read about. Great job. I wonder if there are more of these out there. I liked your backstory on how Edward came to be into this.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Interesting. It was very inventive. Okay I really don't know what to say. It was very well written and fun in a kinky way.
cusic1981 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Love it! very interesting:)