Reviews for Breaking up is hard to do
The-Sky-Is-Forever chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was absolutely perfect! And I'm still laughing at "So denial really isn't just a river in Egypt". Seriously, that is one Hell of a pun, how did you come up with it? :D
Love the fic so much though, well done!
sammyjaredgirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
very good story. excellent voices. funny and warm and feel good. highly theraputic the way a sambriel story should be. the dialogues are the best. write a story with lots of dialogues. i love your banter. keep it up.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
D'awwwww! This is so sweet! X) Big Brother Dean is so cute! Don't you think?
Myshipshipsitself chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love this story! I ahd a hard time figuring out if Destiel was established or not, though. Cause at the beginning, Gabriel goes on and on about Cas being oblivious, but at the end, he makes a comment about the two dating and they don't deny it or anything. Kinda threw me off a little. But otherwise it was really good! 3
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was cute!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
loved it
DevoutSpirit chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
that was awesome, almost *sniffled* druing the the fight and the after math so saaaadd :)
DarlaPr0duction chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I really enjoyed this. When I read the summary I was unsure if I wanted to read a story where Sam gets dumped, but I decided to go for it. I'm really glad I did. Dean&Castiel to the rescue. Woohoo! Thank you for sharing.