Reviews for Entangled
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Nice one-shots! :) Is this the last one? If so, you should really put the "Complete" status on!
888abandoned chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
The lack of words made this a beautiful piece, I wish to do this with my fanfics. I simply adored this chapter and look forward to reading the others!
GlysMari chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Three words very well done.
GlysMari chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
The way this worked out was perfect.
GlysMari chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
An entirely different relationship scenario/solution. It works for me. I like it.
GlysMari chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
A truly beautiful rendering. Oh Fenris... there you go thinking again. *sigh*
GlysMari chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Just love that rogue confidence. *grin*
GlysMari chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
The path I followed to find myself here was indeed a lucky one. I like this silent-speak.
BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
What a sweet chapter. Isabela's and Aveline's reactions were spot on. Your characterization of Fenris is brilliant and thoughtful. Well done.

BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Such a bittersweet scene. Made my heart ache for the both of them. Such a great chapter. It is here that you make magic with your words. I've really enjoyed reading each and every chapter. You are very talented. I wished to review each chapter because your story deserves the attention and more. I hope to see an update soon.

BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
As much as I would like to think something like this would happen, I would think that their band of merry persons would go their separate ways. It is hard to think that they would all stay together. Life goes on and these dynamic characters have their own stories to complete. A sugary sweet ending, in my opinion, nice but not realistic.

It was a good chapter, regardless. Your talent as a writer and story teller is apparent.

BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
I always found that scene within DA2 to be lackluster. I pursued Fenris as a romantic interest, got the cold shoulder, and got this super awkward nod from him when my poor mother died. I found the entire ordeal to be awkward and often dreamt up various way to fill in the gaps. You did well with this one. It was such an awkward moment for the game.

BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
It strikes me as plain to see that as you write each section that you put a lot of thought into your portrayals of Hawke and Fenris and it is to your advantage. This chapter was wonderful, thoughtful, and empathetic.

Well done.

BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
That was such an endearing chapter. Really enjoyed it. It is good to read this in small spurts. Savoring the moment and all. Well done.

Hawke's mother's distress on her daughter being interested in an elven slave intrigued me as well while playing. I'm glad you've capitalized on this brief shining moment and created something really special.

BlackVelvett Revolver chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
An interesting chapter. Don't know if I completely buy it but it is an alternative to the lame excuse, "we just won't talk about it". Which always leaves the giant flying pink polka-dotted elephant dancing in the corner so obvious that somebody HAS to talk about it.

Your portrayal of Varric was nice. Definitely within character.

Another one shot well done.

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »