Reviews for A Perverted Yoko's Written Desires
valeries26 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Good Lord, that was highly amusing. Is Youko gonna dare to write creepy, I-will-rape letters to the girls and their responses (and the men's responses about that)?
valeries26 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Shiori"s response was the best so far with Kurama.
Lunacom chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Whoa...
Portgas D. Farra chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is what I call comical... GENIUS! please, please, please write one about jin.
AllenxEdward chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Awesome!
AllenxEdward chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Shuichi's mom has got everything handled. Her coolness meter just increased.
AllenxEdward chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Ever heard of a weed whacker? I love it! Yusuke got himself a restraining order, nice.
AllenxEdward chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Ugh! One word describes it all. I love the p.s. part though. Yusuke's gonna freak.
AllenxEdward chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I love it!
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
OMG! 0.o Hiei is going to kill him!
DestinyAnimeLover18 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
XD that was AWESOME! My mom now thinks I'm crazy for laughing as hard as I did! Pllleeeeaaasseee add more! XD
Snow Vixen chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
OH My God I in my life have never read anything so funny! And so Freaky I couldn't stop laughing after I read the letters Youko sent them but I laughed even harder when I read the other letters the team sent him but the one I liked the most was Hiei's and Kurama's (sorry I don't know how to spell his hurman name) mom wrote a letter so thank you for writing this and may I say this angin for making me laugh soo hard( P.S sorry for any misspelled words)
laughs chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
OMFG Yoko is just plain creepy but it's almost like this is something he'd actually do and strangely enough, you've made it surprisingly in character. You're goooooooooooood.
Nixxy Love Not gonna sign in chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
LMFAO...Another funny story by you. I love Yoko to death and having you portray him in all his perverted kitsune glory was great I kinda feel sorry for him though; no one wanted his Heated Knot of Glory in them even if was planning on raping him... I would have gladly helped him if I could.

I really feel sorry for Kuwabara. He was called ugly so bad and he's such a nice guy! At least Yoko gave him som kind of complement-luscious lips.

The one who'll rape the Great Thief Yoko, NIXXY
pyrosnightmare chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
oh dear lord. honey, you are sick and twisted. i LOVE the replies. um, in shiori's letter, you may wanna change it to Colt 45. i forget what you have it down as, but it confused me. (thank goodness for a souske-like, gun nut of a boyfriend, or i would still be confused.) i absolutely love shiori's letter.

ok, another nit pick. p.s. is post script, so the post post script would be p.p.s. and so on. sorry, those kind of things drive me a little nuts.