Reviews for I Had the Time of My Life
Minerva's Daughter232 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
No offence to be taken, but...What in the nale of Merlin's right eyeball was that?
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD!

*takes in a much needed breath between eerily silent laughs*

That was AWESOME!

...breath kimmy, breath...

xD LOL! Seriously, that was awesome! :D

(1 pointer- knight, you missed the 'k' ;D)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
love it
Narutofan3.14587 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
LOL!HOLY CRAP!I was anticipating the end. Yaoi!*squeee*

The looks on everyones faces were priceless. I can probly guess everyones reactions afterwards when those to leave...:WTF! I love it. you should write a chapter 2 with everyones reactions.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I can't decide whether it's disturbing or hillarious, but since my sense of humour is seriously insane I'll go with hillarious, and very very weird indeed. :D I really enjoyed it, because it made me laugh, and that image will be stuck in my mind for some time now lol. You should write a second chapter which gives albus' and maybe minerva's reaction to harry siding with the dark lord. :D
MoJoDo chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMG! So awesome! I was actually sing that song about an hour ago and then I found this. So funny because when voldemort and Harry were talking about the chess positions Harry could be I thought " wouldn't it be hilarious if Harry wanted to be the queen?" then it happened and I literally started rolling on the floor! Stuff like this is the reason I read fanfic! Bravo!
Natz29 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh my goodness, I just started laughinf so hard, im still laughing whil i type this.