Reviews for Weakness
Ao Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 4/15
Please tickle me Robin :)
cimorine chapter 1 . 4/7
I love this fanfic so much there needs to be a sequel!
DangoCorn chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
GENIUS I TELL YOU. I LOVED IT Q-Q!
DJ chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Lol Love it
hari chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
"Roronoa Zoro is ticklish." im freaking dying here XDD cute thing, i also love zori smiling and laughing, please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
great story..so hilarious
please write more
otaku03 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
XD awesomely cute story! I had a stupid grin plastered over my face the whole time!
great, great story. maybe zoro could have his revenge? maybe robin has a secret too?
Call Me Bree the Blonde chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Robin's such fun! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What the he-ha is right
Funny story
Prussia approves!
simplixvi chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Good stuff!

Maybe you could expand on what Zoro was thinking before Luffy startled him when he was looking at the sea in another installment!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was adorable! lol I like it! barely any language but yet very adorable at the same time :) Thank you for this story i haven't seen something this pure and happy like in a while :) Keep writing!

Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Zoro is ticklish? -evil grin- Well I'm off to find Zoro.

Anyways, this was cute n' in canon. Loved it :3
Haru Chwan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hehe, so cute! I wish Zoro would laugh more ( a happy laugh not a kind of creepy, send-chills-down-your-back-laugh)
Squibblez chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I absolutely love you for making this story. I couldn't help but smile and giggle every other sentence. It was adorable! 3 Not only that, but Zoro even seemed to stay in character. Obviously enough, Zoro is a particularily hard character to grasp, but you did a very good job portraying him. Excellent! Keep writing!
he-adder chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So so so cute. I love it! Not to mention I'm a Little jealous of Robin myself. Oh well :)