Reviews for Stephanie's Great Escape
Daffybduck chapter 88 . 1/23
Loved it!
Jaime chapter 88 . 9/17/2014
Angie!

I've read all 88 chapters! You did a fantastic job, so proud of you!
got2BaBabeFan chapter 88 . 7/26/2014
So glad I found this story. It's great to see a strong Stephanie who didn't sell herself short & did things to improve herself for herself not to make someone else happy. Maybe it was a little too long but enjoyed it very much.

I love Joe's new girlfriend trying to get Bella committed. I agree with that wholeheartedly.
Lorraine chapter 88 . 6/23/2014
I loved this story and couldn't stop reading once I'd started.
Thank you for sharing and I know this story was posted a long time ago, but hope that you are back to full health and feeling well again.
princessandthepen chapter 88 . 4/5/2014
I love this story. The way you portray Ranger and Stephanie dancing through building a serious relationship seems very real to me. So often in fanfic it seems 'too good to be true'. The writers just sweep the pain they've inflicted on each other under the rug instead of exploring it and figuring out how to repair their trust issues. Thanks for this story.

Ruth
jules3677 chapter 88 . 1/20/2014
Wonderful characters. Really liked Tina too. Her helping Steph to come to terms with her past & build up the self-confidence gave the story so much more. I liked the romances between the couples. Especially appreciated that Joe was not victimised in this story (even though he was never compatible with Steph) & behaved like a human throughout the story. Your lemon scenes were well written & appreciated. Thankyou for the delightful story.
IrinaDrake chapter 88 . 12/10/2013
Just finished Stephanie's Great Escape! It was wonderfully written. I enjoyed the stronger Stephanie who was able to take a step back to figure out who she was before committing to someone else. I also loved that ranger had to work for it and didn't rely on his looks to get the girl. Great job! I hope to read more of your stories soon!
Jess chapter 88 . 5/9/2013
Wow! You've got skills. I love your writing. It's fun, captivating, sexy, and always has me wanting more. You should do a sequel to this story but first please, Please finish Distracting Ranger. You can't just dangle a Babe HEA in our faces... Don't torture us like JE is doing in the novels.
basketcse chapter 88 . 4/9/2013
Haha! You did excellent smut. This story is very sweet. Very creative
and entertaining.
trhodes9 chapter 88 . 4/4/2013
I still love this story.
alix33 chapter 88 . 3/21/2013
"The kitchen had actual junk food it in, presumable for me." - "presumably for me".
That brown sugar vanilla scented body scrub and butter sounds like it is utterly yummy-smelling.
"I French kissed his naval," - "his navel".
"Lula and Connie were astounded to hear about a domestic Ranger. Mary Lou wanted to know if he could open a training camp for husbands, and could I get a discount for her when she enrolled Lenny." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 87 . 3/21/2013
"I shuffled towards the bathroom. As soon as I stepped into view, Bobby and Lester popped up off the couch like a pair of demented jack in the box puppets. They rushed to me so I had three scary badasses creeping along at my old lady pace with me. I started to giggle and they all froze and looked at me like I'd lost my mind. Lester turned to Bobby. "What's wrong with her?" he asked in a slightly panicked voice. I giggled again and Bobby looked perplexed. "You in pain, Bomber?" he asked. I just kept giggling, I couldn't stop. "Babe?" Ranger asked in confusion. I sucked in a breath and tried to make myself stop giggling before my three guys lost their minds with worry. "Just funny, you three big scary dudes being my nurses. If only Stark Street could see you like this!" Lester chuckled a little and both Bobby and Ranger had relieved smiles on their faces. "Babe, people from Stark Street would need the nurses if they laughed at us like that," Ranger told me. I believed it." - Hehehe.
"so I'd probably stick wit the office side of things at RangeMan." - "stick with the office side".
alix33 chapter 86 . 3/21/2013
"Please, Babe?" Ranger asked. "Fine," I grumped. "But I need happy pills and a Big Mac." Everyone grinned. "How about happy IV medicine and some pudding?" the doctor tried to bargain. "Yes to the happy drugs of any kind, and what kind of pudding?" I asked slowly and softly, trying not to piss of the gnomes in my head any further. Bobby burst out laughing. "If she's hungry, you know she's recovering." - That IS funny.
"Once Joe left, Ranger told me that my parents and grandma wanted to come see me. I asked for a few minutes to prepare myself before he brought them in. Ranger immediately came back to my side and grabbed my hand. I felt more capable of dealing with my family once he was by my side. "Stephanie!" my mother exclaimed as soon as she saw him. I tried to reassure everyone that I was okay before my mom launched into a lecture again. "No one else has to worry about their daughter getting shot in the middle of the night!" I raised my left hand. "Mom," I said firmly despite the lingering headache. "Stop it. I'm not in the mood to handle being told how I'm such a disappointment, so just stop or you can leave." I felt Ranger squeeze my hand and I knew he'd pick my mom up and carry her out himself if he had to. My mom looked shocked for a moment but I'd have sworn I saw my dad smile at my little outburst. My grandma was definitely smiling. "Helen, I told you to behave yourself!" grandma said, mimicking my mother's patented blend of exasperation and disapproval. "No one else has to worry about their daughter being a giant horse's patoot when their granddaughter is in the hospital!" My mom shot a highly pissed glare at my grandma. "Don't like it I do it to you, do you?" grandma asked." - Yay! for Stephanie and Grandma Mazur.
"Anyone else hurt?" "No," Bobby said. "Other than a few cardiac events when we got the page from the control room and saw you bleeding. I think Cal nearly had a stroke that he couldn't dive through the alarm system to get to you, but everyone else is fine." I smiled. I loved my guys!" - AW! Yay! for the Merry Men loving Stephanie.
alix33 chapter 85 . 3/21/2013
"Babe." "I know you know more words than that. I've heard you use them. So use them now," I replied in a slightly snarky tone. Tank looked like he was about to burst out laughing. It was kind of scary, actually. Other than the time I broke Lester's nose, I'd never really seen him laugh before. One quick glance at Ranger convinced him that it would not be a wise move, so he kept silent. But I'm pretty sure he was about to pop a vein or something keeping the laughter in." - Tank keeping the laughter in is very funny.
"Ranger had pulled some strings with the military brass, and several women had come forward to accuse Sam of sexual assault again. Now that Sam was in RangeMan custody and Mick was AWOL, they felt safe enough to lodge formal complaints. So the Air Force sent a couple of MPs to escort him to another holding cell courtesy of Uncle Sam." - Yay! for Ranger being able to pull those strings.
"I was surprised that I still couldn't breath even though I wasn't being squashed anymore." - "I still couldn't breathe".
How can there not be smut once Stephanie and Ranger get time away alone?