Reviews for Stephanie's Great Escape
ReaderKas chapter 88 . 10/15
I just discovered this story and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! It is well written and flows well. You know the characters well and it comes across in the dialogue. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a wonderful story! I love stories that bring to life the amazing love that Stephanie and Ranger share and the devotion of the Merry Men. I will be looking for more of your stories!
Tilty.bbb chapter 88 . 10/8
This was a great read well done
Stephannie1014 chapter 88 . 10/5
This was such a wonderful story! Thank you for all you put into it!
MomofPhoenix chapter 88 . 1/20
I absolutely love this story. I have read it and reread it numerous times.
MomofPhoenix chapter 14 . 1/18
I wanted to cry for poor Ranger. I am proud of Stephanie for standing strong in her convictions.
MomofPhoenix chapter 6 . 1/18
I am rereading this story and absolutely love it even more each time.

I was in hypovolemic shock six different times in the last year. It. Is such a dangerous thing to have happen, and so very scary. I was in ICU so much, that the nurses know me on sight, and make sure to hug me when they see me.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/21/2016
The Dragonfly Inn!? Thanks for dropping a little Gilmore goodness into Steph's world. In my head, Lauren Graham IS Stephanie Plum so this is now my very favorite JE fanfic EVER.
Shanita67 chapter 88 . 7/9/2016
Amazing. Thank you for completing this. You are going on my Authors to follow
PhillyGirl27 chapter 88 . 3/1/2016
Loved every bit of this story! Thanks for posting it and allowing us, even years later, to enjoy it! -Kathy
melyons chapter 88 . 1/24/2016
I am glad they got their HEA. That was fun. Thanks.
melyons chapter 63 . 1/23/2016
Steph definitely has a cootie complex.
melyons chapter 46 . 1/23/2016
I agree with Steph and I hope she goes back to NC and let's him think about his behavior for a long, long time.
melyons chapter 38 . 1/23/2016
That was LOL funny.
melyons chapter 35 . 1/23/2016
Okay. I am thinking the big goof has redeemed himself.
melyons chapter 21 . 1/23/2016
Hmmm. Creepy stalker Ranger.