Reviews for Whatever it takes
Hello. I'm an italian girl's fan of Junjou Romantica and i was glad to read your little novel inspired by this anime that i love. I could see a new Misaki and an inaspexted Usagi... i write graphic novels and i'll give you a suggest: the trama is good but your description of the places and of the feeling are a little too pour. Try to get them with more adjectives and more fascinating. Also why don't you talk a bit of the character? Some people probably don't know about the anime so if you speak them they ca enjoy your beautiful work more.
Sorry for my bad english...
Konnichiwa JJ lovers!

With love, Emanuela.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Next part please
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
This is really good! Please do a lemon!
xSilentSuicides chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hi everyone this is my fan fic i cant get into my account so i will re put this up on my new account
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Okay Love birds, unfortunately The writer Forgot her Pass and E-mail, so she will be trying to get back to you all asap, sorry for the long wait!
LetGo666 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I'm writing a review...a lemon chapter! It's an awesomelastic ... story! You should totally get your writing spirit back. ;) But still, I love the story, regardless with what you do next.
One-With-Darkness chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Aw! Poor little Misaki! He's so god damned cute in this one. I feel bad for him. His brothers an asshole though but that's okay cause I don't really like him. DO A LEMON! I will love you forever!
Can't wait for the next chappie!
One-With-Darkness
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
PLEAASE! THEY ARE SOO CUTE! İ WANNA LEMON!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
NOO! BAKA-TAKA! LET YOUR FUCKİNG BROTHER WİTH HİS LOVER! WHAT HAPPENED HİM WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! BAKA YARO!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
YADA! YADA! YADA! *cries out* *throw some books to empty room* YADA! YADA! YADA!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
oww...i wanna cry... i love usa&misa couple too much and don't wanna they splits up! YADA! YADA! YADA! *acts like a kid*
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
than say "i am sorry!" and i love it! misaki envy his nii-chan XDD
c0da chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Moooorrrree! It was amazing, I cried when Misaki was hurt. Great job!
Future-Fishy chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
omg! i love this, it's so sad, but i love sad storys *as long sa theres no dying*. this is really well written. your so talented! 100/100 pionts for amazing yaoi love and usagi-san who can cook! cant ait for the next chapter!
Lizzybear54 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Aw, I feel so bad for Misaki. He didn't deserve that. But on a more positive note, I am loving this story~! :)

Plz update ASAP! :D