Reviews for The Cat's Meow
Resalicia Belger chapter 12 . 7/27
So cute!
Bunnybro17 chapter 2 . 6/17
I get it now,Draco is abused at home and is pushed to be someone else so he bullies them to show how he feels. I might be totally wrong but I really like were this story is going.
Bunnybro17 chapter 1 . 6/17
I Like it so far
ranoshi chapter 2 . 5/22
Destroying property, pretty understandable why the house elves dislike him lol. Yay for Harry and Draco growing into a companionable routine. Ron's an ass. How would he even know Harry was a male cat versus a female cat, pretty collars is a luxury that Draco could afford even though this was the case. Actually same could be said for Lucius talking about changing the necklace because it was genuine looking.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 5/22
Promising, I hope Harry gets along well with Draco. It was good of Narcissa to draw attention to Harry and the cat or Dante. That's pretty cute how Harry perches on Draco's shoulder :-)
sampam69 chapter 12 . 1/31
Really good story, well done :) :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
LOVE IT!
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
good story, a little vague about some things at the end, but well done
Jang LeeHyun chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Gyaa.. so cute! I really like this fic! laf it!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
This was so cute! I love it, oh my god, i love cat harry fanfics. they are the best.
Cogan chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Don't touch the necklace!
Rascal chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
"Alright, alright. We'll stop trying to take it off of you, alright? Jeez." Draco smirked, secretly proud that his cat was intelligent enough to have morals. Who knew? Maybe collars were the equivalent of clothes to cats. Maybe Dante just didn't want to be stripped naked by a whole other species.

I could be wrong, but going off of my own experiences, those are not normal thoughts.
Rascal chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
And kisses have started.
Rascal chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Licking peanut butter off of Draco's fingers?
That's... really not innocent sounding.
It's cute for a car, but when it's Harry...
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Really good story, I hate to see who that necklace gets a hold of next.