Reviews for Stupidity
Waffleface chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was really well-written. I especially like the idea that some people have preferences for various Goddesses-and the tie-in in the author's note was touching and rather awesome. Great job!
Makokam chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Have I mentioned I love Midna? No? I love Midna!

And, I suppose the line between bravery and stupidity is not so much success or failure, but taking on more than you can chew.
Example, it would be stupid for Shad to try and do what Link does. But for Link, who is actually capable of pulling it off, it's bravery.
Or, perhaps it's more, acting when you know you might fail.
"I'm not a coward I've just never been tested. Might be a coward, I'm afraid of what I might find out."

So, was that feather just a random feather from bird people you run into? Or was it an actual item? I'm probably thinking of the golden feathers from WindWaker.

Makokam out.
Debbie the Fabulous chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I'd say you were right in what you did, but it would appear that it's already been said :P
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Action taken to protect an innocent life is bravery, no matter how stupid you think it was afterward. That's my belief anyway.

Keep up the great work!
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Girl you're truly something you know? it bad that I'm falling hard for your Links? :}
seiryux chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
To quote the Third Doctor from Doctor Who:

"Courage isn't just a matter about not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."

Doesn't quite relate to your great story here, but I thought I'd post it anyway.
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
First off, even though it might be late, I'd commend you on your actions. Even though this was done in hindsight - you're still alive, thank goodness - the more important thing is to try to prevent things from happening in the first place so that risks may not need to be taken at all. Still, the fact that you are willing to do what you did does say a lot of positive things about you.

KaidanHero117 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I read your blog about January. That was awesome of you to do that. I have my own horse, also, so I am glad you did what you did. However, I probably would have headed straight to the nearest bar...
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011

definitely not stupid. just because it's a horse doesn't mean it doesn't deserve saving. actually, i'm pretty sure horses were almost as valuable (if not equally or more) as people in olden days. link's not stupid either... no matter how many times he dies...
air lock chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
All of your one-shots are thought-provoking and nicely written. Definitely waiting for more.
AceyJacey chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Good story. Link and Shad are quite different but you also showed their similarities. Was the feather at the end a Golden Feather from Wind Waker? Thanks for a cool story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
*still laughing* That was an awesome ending! I dunno what it is about when Link and Shad have conversations but they're always interesting. I think it's Shad being an... intellectual, shall I say, and Link being a warrior. When two people from different worlds or different mindsets, rather, come together and just have a normal conversation, it's just very enthralling to me.

Nice job on this!
RazerLeaf chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hey you know, that's something that I've always wondered about Link myself ... I mean, too much "courage" is rashness, not knowing any fear and jumping into a pit of enemies ... yeah. I always thought true courage meant knowing your fears, but finding it within you to stand up to it anyway.

It's interesting how you gave a reason for Link's selflessness being about his village life, it makes some sense too ...

And wow, you saved a horse! You sound like Link :P (because of the horse lol) but it is a life.
XxAriadnexX chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Courage is doing what you know is right, no matter what anyone says. Courage is risking your life for matter if they are somebody you hate or love. Even if people don't give you something in return, it's still right. What you did for the horse, that is courage. Don't doubt yourself. I think this story definitly portrays what courage is. Great job!
solent silver chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This story makes me smile :) Good job on touching on the deep, philosophical stuff while still keeping it light