Reviews for Avatar: The Fall
Good story
ShadeSlayerFox chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
-_-'
Still a better love story than twilight.
Lady DeAnna chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Luv
ms. awesome chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i definately agree with you on the thing about aang and iroh interrupting their moment. that has always bothered me and it's just ridiculous. nice story so far btw :)
MizJoely chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Nicely done with the ostrich-horse family reunion. Looking forward to the next story!
MizJoely chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
Aww, poor Ty Lee. Even when I write bad things happening to her I kinda feel badly about it.
MizJoely chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
Lovely reunion, and Suki reacted about as well as could be expected to the reveal that Zuko was with Sokka.
MizJoely chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
Heh, since I just read a story recently in which Sokka did, indeed, escape from the Boiling Rock inside a cooler, I can't help but wonder if this is a dig...or if I'm just being mean and you came up with the plan on your own! :) Either way, nice interaction between the prisoners. Glad to hear Suki's still alive!
MizJoely chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Holy crap, indeed! Boo for Azula spoiling the fun.
MizJoely chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
It's always fun when Katara actually knows without being told by someone else...although I suspect Hakoda isn't exactly going to be thrilled by this development.
MizJoely chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
OH, snap! Toph can always tell!
MizJoely chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Aw, I guess I should have seen it coming. I don't hate Aang THAT much, but then, I'm not Azula.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
A nice start. I look forward to the rest...and yes, Aang should have been drop-kicked for interrupting the Zuataran moment in that scene!
mlynd chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
WOW this was a great story look forward to the next
Lily1992 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
I really liked this Story Zutara forever XD

I can't wait for the next Story please update soon )