Reviews for Uchiha Fukurou
Ninjamaid chapter 7 . 4/13
I'm going to continue reading this fic in a moment. The ending of this chapter made me laugh so hard though.
Lady Nyshah chapter 23 . 4/13
Awesomeness! Cant wait for more! This is my favorite harry reincarnates in naruto world. Even though he has his old memories he is not the same person. He just uses what he learned as examples.
Oh I am Slain chapter 23 . 4/9
Aww, reached the end. This has been a delight to read, ranging from a detailed what-if of Harry in the Naruto world to the insertions of silly humor/references. (Stuff like the lightsaber and the presentation of Harry's "stats" were completely unexpected and cracked me up.)
Anaelyssa chapter 23 . 4/3
Quite an interesting story, though I wonder if you'll continue and whether or not you'll incorporate the more recent plot points, like the whole Madara issue.
Anaelyssa chapter 14 . 4/3
Poor impressionable Sasuke...
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 4/3
Oh god... gotta love that confounding spell. Uchiha clansmen was one thing, but when it gets dear Orochimaru... which makes me wonder, can Harry still speak parsel?
This has grown a lot since I read it...great job.
kat1316 chapter 23 . 3/29
update please!
kat1316 chapter 19 . 3/29
Ringo Ameyuri is a girl not a man
Doombug chapter 23 . 3/24
this was a pretty good ready but it could really do without the " the world that was a womb and the womb that was a world" bull shit going on but I mostly just ignored that crap. A shame this is dead it was well written
LuxEterna1 chapter 23 . 3/20
nice story i like it
i hope you will pick it up again sometime
fangirl chapter 23 . 3/12
this is really really good story
it was an interesting read that kept me asking for more and I hope that someday you finish it
Sparkysbro201 chapter 7 . 3/11
'"But first!"' I absolutely love confundus wards!
Sparkysbro201 chapter 4 . 3/11
Very fun fight! It was a little disjointed, but exciting none-the-less!
Sue chapter 23 . 3/7