Reviews for Uchiha Fukurou
Kage 5243 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
s
Lamon chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
Too bad it ended where it did with so much unexplained but not unexpected... By not following the manga closely well its too bad regardless. Good otherwise
Kudou Shinichi chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
The last two chapters have confused me. I have no clue about what's going on with Susanoo and I'm still confused about how Hiko died/tried to kill Harry. It's still cool, but I'm confused. I think you must be setting up for a sequel or something with Susanoo's thoughts.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Ugh loyalty seals ftl... I'm thinking that Harry is not going to be happy. Homura and whatever his name is must know that Harry has emergency escape seals...
Kudou Shinichi chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
This is super brilliant. I wonder how Fukurous feels about Kakashi and why Sasuke is in the canon team and not root.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Shikaku is the best, although who is the one eyed sharingan user if not Kakashi?
Kudou Shinichi chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Silly boy your weakness will always be females. So somehow Harry is copying a mangekyou ability with his non mangekyou eye combined with understanding of legilimency?
Kudou Shinichi chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Supersensory charms would have given him and edge in the betrayal, although that might not have been enough. I'm pretty sure this next chapter is going to hurt.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Oh my goodness that ending. I'm a bit sad that the broken tanto wasn't part of another mud clone. Also Ron Weasley apparently never checked his rear view mirrors because he used an extrasensory charm. If Harry learns that then his sharingan becomes like a byakugan with more limited range and no xray style vision.
Eighty Seven chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
I like the story so far, but it has gotten confusing to read. I don't really like the relationship between Harry and Mikoto, and I was disappointed that Hinata was put on Team Seven. Although Sakura was annoying as a genin, she became one of the reasons why Team Seven was so great. All in all, good job.
mutecebu chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Thanks for the story!
Lexyaakiddd chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
One of the most beguiling works I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
mutecebu chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I loved the end of the chapter. Thanks for the story so far! Im hoping fukurou will face actual challenges soon.
frytrix chapter 23 . 4/21/2013