Reviews for Uchiha Fukurou
kat1316 chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
Ringo Ameyuri is a girl not a man
Doombug chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
this was a pretty good ready but it could really do without the " the world that was a womb and the womb that was a world" bull shit going on but I mostly just ignored that crap. A shame this is dead it was well written
LuxEterna1 chapter 23 . 3/20/2014
nice story i like it
i hope you will pick it up again sometime
fangirl chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
this is really really good story
it was an interesting read that kept me asking for more and I hope that someday you finish it
Sparkysbro chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
'"But first!"' I absolutely love confundus wards!
Sparkysbro chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Very fun fight! It was a little disjointed, but exciting none-the-less!
Sue chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
You chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Are amazing. I love this story, so so much. Thank you for writing this.
Moonstone blaze chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
It would be nice if you can introduce some Uchida shinobi even if they are OCs. You have a good way of fleshing out the characters the way I imagined them to be, even the OCs are believable enough.

And regarding Kakashi, will you help him improve his Uchida eye? Since he is Sasuke's sensei and a useful jonin (and one of my fav characters), it would be good to gain Kakashi's favor. He would make a good Root shinobi if he's not so loyal to the Hokage.

I think it's funny that Fukurou helps and teaches Naruto in his cat form, I wish you would've written a scene of that, better yet if Kakashi has witnessed that event by spying on Naruto!
Lol
P.S. I'm praying that your writer's block will be over soon, before summer maybe? As a late Christmas gift? Hehehe.
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Nice turnabout!
SonOfNenji chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Why the dark turn in the story?
Crystallea1321 chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
Soooo? What's going to happen next then? Who's the king? When do Harry and Naruto finally get to meet? Are you ever going to tell us? Please update soon! Please?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
This story started out so well with so much potential. Now its a freudian mess with an unlikable main character. I mourn for it could have been the first few chapters were amazimg. WHY would you twist it so! Why?!
WeberCode chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
sequel, please
FinalGuardian chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
Great story, can't wait for the next update.
2,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »