Reviews for Uchiha Fukurou
chicaalterego chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
You gave them Hinata... oh, god, I love you.
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Loooool. Orochimaru fell to the confundous charm. "I have to clean my evil lair" that was plainly brilliant!
chicaalterego chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Yay for ninja Harry! I like it that you made him the same age than Itachi... I hope he survives the masacre.
killermouze chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
Interesting story, hope you didn't abandon it. Though, the writing and themes of the last few chapters started getting a little too abstract for my taste. I appreciate it for what it is.
DokB chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
This story is so far really good. Came across this on DLP, and I'm very glad that I did. They had good things to say about it. Assuming its abandoned as it hasn't been updated in a good long while. Anyway, thanks for the story and the chapter.
SilentIndigoMist chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
I will never read this fanfic ever again!
Why? why would you make Mikoto pregnant with fukurou?
This was a good fanfic until you made Mikoto pregnant with fukurou's child.
I want a different ch.14-23
Marshmallow1827 chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
... At least there's no more hyphens :)
yamanana chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Hello! I just had a wonderful time reading through this epic story of yours! I sincerely love how you have created Harry's character and inserted him into the goings on of Konoha. I love the back story and how you have portrayed the land of mist issue as well as Danzo and orochimaru. I also love how you have created Harry to be seemingly all powerful but he isn't really. (No Gary sue) I do hope that you will continue this tale and when you are able I will certainly look forward to an update! Cheers!
KasumiKeiko chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
2 yrs without update, guess it's cancelled. Too bad, it's a good story.
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
Oh my god I love this story so much! I wish there were more! D:
Colquii chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
I read all of this story, and I honestly can say that I was sorely disappointed. The story started out so strongly for ten chapters and then slowly began to unwind and just...die. I completely lost the will to even concentrate near the end. It seems around here is where is fell apart. You have also made your main character unlikable in aspects. If I had known main character would become so overpowered that at this point Fukurou could defeat anything short of Madara, and that the Uchiha clan, Ne, and even the Hokage would become basically Fukurou's bitches, I would've stopped reading at around chapter 12. Also, the whole 'Uchiha women can't get enough of Fukurou'? Suddenly middle aged women are acting as slutty as Anko in a m-rated Naruharem fic. The T-rating was misleading. Have you ever heard of 'fidelity'? As for the whole 'All Uchiha females must seduce men to reproduce?" First off all, you already stated that some Uchiha married for duty. So the whole seduce/slip aphrodisiac was completely unnecessary. If I wanted to read smut, I would've read something M-Rated. The older women x teenager pedophilia thing-if you're going to use the 'must revive clan' excuse, did you think that there were no teenager? Did you think that children just have an instant puberty and turn into hot chicks? Teenage girls are probably more likely to wear the jewelry than kids because they tend to give two shits about their appearance. You are clearly lying if you have never seen a teenage girl wear jewelry. Clan members having sex with others around their age is more realistic, since older women tend to have a higher chance of issues related to pregancy because of their age than younger women. Therefore, younger women would be impregnated first, and if they had a selection of men to choose them, they would pick someone around their age, unless they have a kinky fetish like the majority of people who like this seem to do. Remember when you stated your own main character was a halfblood? Uchiha genes are dominate, so don't give that 'Uchiha elders ordered Mikoto to seduce Fukurou.' All Uchihas having sex with civilians would've been more realistic, since it would not only have bore more children, but also would've increased the already small gene pool. The children would've been sharingan babies, because incomplete dominance only would've occurred if Uchihas has sex with a prominent clan. Clearly, the poorly thought out off screen sex in this with sudden pregnancies is just another cliche. Odd, since you seemed to steer well away from cliches pretty early on. Of course, what could you expect when you overpower and rape your main character's personality to the point that it's an OC with the memories and skills of Harry Potter and more... Some of the powers preformed in this are ludicrous. I'm not even going to talk about the sharingan, that basically made Shisui's pointless (Fuck, Fukurou's so overpowered the fact he doesn't even NEED the mangekyo is stated right in the text!) But the altered port key, a major and important plot device? Do you even know how emotions works? Emotions are chemicals, chemicals in the brain. Somewhere along the line we discover Fukurou's a neuroscientist. Heck, he's not even a medical ninja, and he knows how the brain works? With the way the stories going, he'll probably take up medical ninja studies in the future ( of course on the unlikely hood that there will be an update, seeing as it's been like two years since the last) Some of Fukurou's abilities seem coming from nowhere. Do YOU know how the brain works? It's practically impossible for someone's brain to be working that well with such good defenses at age 105, unless Harry now has immortal youth in his brain. People get all sorts of problems with age like tumors and Alzheimer's. And don't use the 'he has magic! Anything is possible!' Because that is an overused and poorly put together excuse. With so many flaws, I can't enjoy this story. Maybe if it followed the same gist of the first ten chapters, but I can't with the most recent chapters. Don't get me wrong, the sex doesn't bother me, and neither do the characterizations, but the logic behind them doesn't make sense. You'll most likely never see this review, but I'm still reviewing it because it was my honest opinion. I thinks it's clear I liked the first ten chapters, but I wished the chapters after this point had more thought. Sorry for posting this in one hard to read blob.
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
this story has hidden twists and the plot is well thought out, I love the way that Fukurou's character is written along with the interactions. Can't wait to see how this plays out when you update, Write more?
shiffle chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
This chapter was good and hilarious!
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
But first!

Lol!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Did he seriously just go clean? or did he get caught by Fukurou's confusion wards? xD hahaha!
2,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »