Reviews for Duality
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 20 . 4/25
It feels like you are wanking Daphne a bit. She is apparently good at manipulation, knows chemistry, is knowledgeable in chemistry and potions to combine them somehow, is good at flying, is good at self defense, got aberforth to trust her, knows unknown secret passageways, breed poly juice in 2nd year, is physically gorgeous, etc.
Dynasty274 chapter 40 . 4/7
One of the best HP/Daphne stories out there, I hope you keep updating even though it has been awhile.
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 3/14
I hope you are still working on this
m'mod chapter 40 . 3/10
Wow. Honestly this is such a different fanfiction, it really stands out amongst other's that I've read. It starts off so innocently and then develops into this massively intricate story. I absolutely love it! Daphne esecially, she's such an opposite personality to mine - it's fascinating to read about her endeavors and all of the mysteries. If I was to pick one real life person that she reminds me of the most, it would be Alice Glass. I really like the muggle-ness of the story - it's perfect. It's also awesome to see Harry take action! He's making the most of the opportunities he's got. The whole rebellious vibe of the story is so youthful and, unlike many other fanfics, Harry and the others actually act their age! I'm so glad I found this fic - through reccomendations no less. Your story is quite loved by a bunch of people :)
Anyways - I hope that you're doing well and that you'll soon reveal what happens next. I'd love to see more interrogator Harry and smug Daphne.
Kluseqq chapter 40 . 3/10
hope to see update ;/
luhan92 chapter 40 . 1/10
its amazing! finished it within a day! hope u continue! this is seriously amazing n it feels real.
i like every character here, especially the slytherin.
MajorChaos13 chapter 40 . 1/8
awesome story, cant wait for the next update
Svenion chapter 7 . 1/6
Please tell me Harry isn't a retard thru the whole story.
Shinme Koi chapter 40 . 12/16/2016
Hi!

I'll post this review now, but it concerns the whole story.

I had started reading it when it was like 15 chapters, then forgot about it for a long while, and now that i stumble across it again, i have to say it's brilliant!

I mean, this is a very original take, with a more focused Harry, who is bettering himself with Daphne's presence, cunning, and.. welle everything! And it's not like he becomes super Slytherin on a fortnight, i mean it's really greatly timed, realistic.

The whole plot with the war is also more present, everyone is having a more active role, and i found it more realistic.

And the character developpements.. Well, ron has not finished his but he does really evolve all along, even if it's not really that visible (and that's just an example).

In short, it's all really carefully controlled, slow moving, but that's fine, that's quite good, and Harry is finally questionning the right way. I found Nott to be quite adorable, like, the friend who just doesn't want to be killed, most of the time ! Blase is incredibly funny, and with him Hermione is also lots more fun.

And Daphne, daaaaaaaaamn! She's just awesome

So yeah, a very great story that i'm sad to see it at 40 chapters, i'm dying to know what happens next!

Hoping you're fine, thank you for this story, be well.

Ps : And sorry about my atrocious english, i'm French, so i'm doing a lot of stupid language mistakes '
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 10/27/2016