Reviews for Duality
Senju Kun chapter 38 . 7/15
Actually, forget what I said. I must be barmy to slight you for creating this beautiful fic. In fact, I absolutely love this unique take on Harry Potter x Daphne. The realism is very poignant, and it is clear you have thought thoroughly for this.
Senju Kun chapter 1 . 7/14
Liked the story and the what you have with Daphnee. But, I fucking hate how inept Harry is here. He is just...there for the sake of being there. The only thing holding this all together is definitely Daphnee. Without saying, she is your main character I will say.
seeelav chapter 38 . 7/8
This is a very unusual take one Harry - Daphne story and a very unusual story overall, in a positive sense of course :)
V chapter 1 . 6/24
I hear you give a lot of attention to your reviewers.

Question: how many virgin sacrifices does it take to kill a Dark Lord?
TheParadiseIsTheAbyss chapter 38 . 6/16
Oh my fuckinggod! I JUST RE READ all of this in a single day and i must say my dear author that... that i find it quite a horrible crime what you have done to us poor readers holding up on the next installment of this magnificent piece of fiction!...
And well now that i've obviously "buttered you up" with my adulation (not that i don't mean it, i did re read this fic in a single day and i've loved it ) id like to ask you a few questions wich i of course know you might find idiotic or maybe they are not actually meaningful but alas i'd be quite happy if you could answer them...

1.- i've seen people mention or try to use mind magic on their fics and quite honestly almost always they use it just as a cliché they can resort to quit dealing with love potions and bewitchments... so well my question here would be ... seing that thaumaturgy is unblockable... how adept harry will be with it? i mean.. seing that he took quite quickly to interrogating Draco with simple fear tactics and seeing that this would entail a bit of knowing the mind and stuff.. or maybe im just mistaken and thaumaturgy is not something like occlumency (wich i can see as well, considering the fact that harry still has some issues with it).

and
2.- Is Ron going to grow a pair and please break up with lavender? hahaha

Have a nice day and i hope to hear back from you sometime soon!
Yours truly
ParadiceistheAbyss
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 38 . 6/10
This was INCREDIBLE.
harrycho0012 chapter 38 . 6/6
I just have to say you are a talented writer. this story is unlike any i have read before. I like the role you gave Daphne. Out of all of those who call the house of snakes home, i feel like she embodies the traits most, especially in this story. Congratulations to you because i will never think of her in the same way now that I have read this story. I am eagerly looking forward to your next update.
Proponent of EVO chapter 38 . 5/27
I'm so glad you updated. I was really looking forward to this. Thanks for writing!
I love how you percieve Hermione. She's just like: "You had sex? That's great, good for you. Goodnight," with absolutely no sarcasm.
Trace Reading chapter 10 . 4/2
A HORDE of Gryffindors.

You NICK something.

Hoard is that thing dragons guard.
Amortal chapter 38 . 4/2
Great long chapter, loved it. I cant wait to see just how far Harry is willing to go to achieve his goals.
glitch-e-r-749 chapter 38 . 4/1
Hello. I just read this story and I LOVED IT. THE PLOT IS NEFARIOUS IT really captured my attention and I found the "new" take on Daphne to be quite interesting, considering the general difference in character that most writers of fanfiction usually take. One thing I want to clarify is the timing because I got a bit confused at that time. By timing I refer to when Harry left the were house to go to the Burrow and then the train I was a bit befuddled of the time (like if summer was over) then. Added onto that, I personally feel that Ginny is a bit more background as I feel she would have fought more for Harry's attention and was wondering if the DA would truly be told everything because we have to realise that people like Susan Bones is very light in the sense that if she found out how Slughorn was being "persuaded" she would not agree so maybe oh should think on that. One question on Dumbledore. I think that he would have taken a more active stance with Harry, rather than leaving him alone for so long…Anyways, all these opinions are simply that, opinions. It is a review after all. You can choose to acknowledge it by reading it and thinking on what I said but remember this is your story and I am not the author -you are. So just keep doing what you are doing and please update soon because such a good story should not be left to wither without the continuous development it receives in new chapters :))
The Prime Cronos chapter 38 . 4/1
Holy crap, this is getting more kafkaesc than Birdman!
Nice job, love it!
James Grey chapter 38 . 3/30
You know I love you, right? Every time I read, this story reaches a new pinnacle and I think it can't get any better, and then you update. Can't wait for the next one!
James
ummyea chapter 38 . 3/30
Love the story, I know this is typical fanfiction review but definitely original and intriguing. My only problem with the story is Harry's ineptness compared to his co-conspirators magic wise. It always seems like he's learning something from them or asking someone else for the answers. Still a great story but I read your profile and said this will be a long story. Will he improve later on or will he continue being the eye on the scene for the reader (in story author).