Reviews for Duality
Is this a story where hermy oh ninny is a cat person
Victorules chapter 31 . 10/25
I just loved that operation from Harry's perspective. It really is great to leave some things to the imagination.
Victorules chapter 30 . 10/25
What is this becoming? And is the faulty climate control just there to give an even more rugged tone to the whole operation?
Victorules chapter 29 . 10/25
I would have thought Voldemort inspired enough fear from one so deeply entrenched in his camp that Harry would need one of those syringes before Malfoy broke.
Victorules chapter 27 . 10/25
And waaaaaay down we go. I love it!
Victorules chapter 26 . 10/25
This just got delightfully dark.
Victorules chapter 25 . 10/25
It always seemed really easy to take someone's wand. I mean, it's not like you can struggle over a wooden stick without it breaking, and the things barely seem to have handles.
Victorules chapter 24 . 10/25
The world does not deserve Luna.
Victorules chapter 23 . 10/25
I'm honestly surprised he doesn't beat the answers out of Malfoy. He acts so obsessed with everyone else.
Victorules chapter 22 . 10/25
It does seem a little ooc that he does drop a lot of lines of inquiry when Dumbledore is involved, but he can't stop himself with this one. That uncontrollable curiosity was always more Hermione's thing if I recall.

But one of the top inconsistencies that always bothered me about HP was that he watched a man turn to ash in his hands when he was eleven but kept this 'they are killers, not us' mindset without ever talking to anyone or even thinking if he killed that man or if that man killed himself with Harry's hands. Where's the school - or any - psychologist dealing with the child trauma? I guess it happens off screen and we never think back to it.
Victorules chapter 17 . 10/25
Hermione should just strut in with a date on either arm. Roll with it, girl.
Victorules chapter 16 . 10/25
I like Nott.
Victorules chapter 12 . 10/25
'I feel funny' - the line that starts all the best stories.
Victorules chapter 9 . 10/25
Props for not making a big deal about homosexuality.
Victorules chapter 7 . 10/25
That's some better referencing than I've done for most papers at the uni.