Reviews for The Broken Pane
Tamara chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
I thought it was perfect! you wrote helen spot on, exactly how she would react to things. And will being totally obsessed with her and not getting his feelings answered. You're right, even if they wanted to, they can't be together it would never work. Excellent work!
Arones chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
I am so not disappointed with this ending, it's prefect for the piece and for the story you were telling. It fits well with everything else.

*hugs*

Arones
mary bicknell chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
this must have been the hardest chapter to write with it being the last one, but it is yet again your usual amazing done
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Awe poor them. I kinda hoped it'd work up but your right it is the wrong time and the wrong place, which is sad given the fact that she waited 2 and a bit lifetimes to meet him. Oh well I liked it regardless of the sad ending.

Chrys
Lovers in London chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
Loving it so far :)
earlyable chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, that want an ending, that was a cliffhanger! You horrible person, you! Although I have to admit, I am starting to like your other story
Katetanic chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
Wow...I never cease to be amazed at this story. So much more stubbourn than any other H/W stories I read.

I hope you update again soon. *wants to slap Magnus and Will* LOL
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
AHhhh, they are both idiots, seriously it shouldn't be that hard. Loving it hope you update soon
dearest penny lane chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
oh my goodness, longest wait eeeeeever. not really, but kind of. more pleaase?
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
H... dude put them back together please... thanks bro...
phillpmad123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
i really like this one
mary bicknell chapter 17 . 9/25/2011
well done very angsty,will is still acting like a jerk to helen though
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 16 . 8/31/2011