Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
ImmortalWar chapter 11 . 1/5
I LOVED THIS STORY! Brilliant
Wolfisis chapter 11 . 1/2
Your story was amazing and I loved it so much wishing I could read more but happy with everything that was in it. I love how you had them in the relationship Harry being the main top was different from all the others I loved that.
Kaya70 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Love it but maybe it should been harry bottom
Belldandy123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I have promised myself I would never send a negative review,. After reading this story I must change my resolve. I'm disgusted by the fact that, although this story contained numerous warnings regarding sexual content, not once was there mention of non-con. I realize that there were no graphic descriptions, but non-con is still something I do not want to read about in any way, shape or form. I never would have read this Fic if I had been forewarned. It was bad enough that there was no warning for bottom!Snape, which turns me off greatly, but I could have overlooked that for a well written story. This story is well written, however it is not so well written as to overlook the non-con. I suggest you put a warning in the description so as not to catch others unawares.
Regretfuly,, Belldandy
schakar chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Beautiful story. Good work
DevoraDeath chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
that was cute!
Ilerre chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Your depiction of Teddy's character is hardly believable. That's the only thing I found totally spoil what I would have found a good fic.

Good work though! Don't take my comment as an insult :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it.
lulubramstoker chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
LOVE IT !
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
aaawwww
love it
Dark1luvs chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Aww, too cute :3
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Ah, another brat who thinks rape is nothing more than an amusing twist with idiotic comments like 'please dont kill me'. I couldnt wish it on anyone but perhaps one day you'll understand how disgusting this is. I hope by now you have grown up
an angel's whisper chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
I liked it :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
This was very sweet and very shocking especially raped loved it