Reviews for Nocturnes
Hero's Tragedy chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I have read many many HPDM fanfics in my day but never have I read something this beautiful. I almost cried and I never cry. Thank you!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Music is a divine tool for those that need healing.
Thank you.
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I loved all of the ups and downs of this piece. It was subtle and quiet, but somehow felt so real. I could almost feel the swell of the music coming over me as I read it. Splendid.
Aironth Flamebringer chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Heartbreakingly Hauntingly beautiful- that's the only way I could put it-
Headwig1010 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
ve really adorable loved it alot. also very plausible cause draco can probaly play the piano it's something his mother would want him to know to find a scrap of peace. so i think execllent idea well done.
Tattered-Petals chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was beautiful! It was completely amazing and extremely well written! Fantastic job!
lotusblomsten chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Stunningly beautiful.
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was so beautifully written...thank you for sharing. It is definitely one of my favourites. :)
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
My best friend is learning how to play Nocturnes by Choplin :) Sorry, random thought XD

So sweet with that sad tinge to it...I loved it :)
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This story is probably my FAVORITE one-shot of the lovely duo :3 It was so subtle with love but sadness...*happy sigh* Loved it!
evillygood chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I always love the idea of Draco playing the piano! This was beautifully written! You should be proud!
olaf chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is very good
Ann chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow, Draco playing the piano... I've never thought of that, but it's just incredibly... right, I guess. It fits him perfectly. I really can picture him that way. Good job :)

I do think you should change the rating to M, though.
Rinzler chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I just have to comment again so I can add this as a favorite. Still amazing. :D
Rinzler chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was the most awesomest fan-fiction I have ever read. There is a great potential for a sequal here. Just sayin'. ;)