Reviews for Kurosaki Ichigo Substitute Arrancar
Jhoi chapter 4 . 5/14
Ichigo's mother's name was Masaki
matan1998 chapter 4 . 2/17
only four chapter you have to continue!
Eru chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Why did you not continue?
Black Bankai chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Ichigo's mom's name is Masaki Kurosaki
CrystalEridani chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Masaki Kurosaki.
LonelyHollow117 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This story is really good and I love how Ichigo is a arrancar n'stuff. I am a little confused on how his mask is. Is it on the top part of his face or somewhere else? I love this story and I hope that you can continue it! This story has lots of potential an It would be amazing if you could continue it. Great story and I love your writing!
LittleKing9512 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Masaki Kurosaki. Go to Bleach wiki if you need any help.
Sapherer chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
His mom's name was Masaki Kurosaki. This is a really good fic. I actually had a daydream that went like this once. When I read this, I was like :U
Hartanna chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
I think her name is Masaki. Ichigo's mom.

WELL. In any case. It's been awhile since you've updated! I hope you've gotten another computer now?

This chapter was pretty good. I've always wondered why there was a lack of Ichigo and Inner Hollow fusion. It's SO OBVIOUS it would be SO COOL. And you did it! kjhrkhryt Thank goodness! (I hope this isn't on hiatus. Or dropped. God I would die).

I can't wait 'til the battle's over and I get to see everyone else's reactions to Ichigo becoming an arrancar. Yamamato's just going to bitch about it. I know he will. Please update soon!

I totally love this fic!
Zaralann chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Nice!
RunFromResponsibility chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Really good story even when i'm not a IchiHime fan :3

Please continue

bye
Invizabledragon chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
her name is masaki kurosaki.
Ladon's Avatar chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
His mothers name is Misaki ( spelling may be wrong)
apollyon1991 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Good idea good writing style great story. Keep it up.
Darkangel chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Ichigo's mother's name is Masaki Kurosaki. Felt obliged to help out a fellow Bleach buff.