Reviews for The Love of a Fairy
Siri123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
nice .
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading the POV of the sneaky mind of Edward Fairfax Rochester! XD So thank you so much for sharing!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
mmm... yummy! :D I do so love these two. always felt bad that he had to trick her like that, but Jane being Jane, there's no way she would've admitted it otherwise, and he'd never tie her to him without being absolutely sure of her love. how he ever planned to tell her about a certain dark secret and actually manage to get her to stay, on the other hand... *sigh* anyway, good stuff! loved seeing this from Edward's POV :D more?
BladeRunner1109 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was absolutely lovely. A nicely crafted little fic. _
lena chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I think it's beautiful, you write very well. I adore Jane Eyre and I think love of Jane and Rochester is an ideal one
MollyRoger chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I liked the story, this is one of my favorite part of the book. Jane is so sweet, but yet cautious...
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow. Just... just wow.

Honestly, I have nothing but praise to offer here - the beginning was excellent, and even with the dialog being taken from the book nothing felt old or copied or anything of that sort. Honestly, every bit of it felt exactly like it had come from and and ought to have been included in the book. You captured Mr. Rochester - his thoughts and feelings and everything so perfectly.

Fantastic job. I love this, and it's SO going into my favorites right away.
HappinessLoveHopeJoy chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Really enjoyed reading it. Excellent piece of work :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Utterly lovely. So well-written and in character. :-)
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I LOVED THIS!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
"In truth, Lady Ingram had merely been complaining about governesses and how she had attempted to reconcile her friend, Mrs. O'Gall of Connaught, Ireland, that the five Misses O'Gall would only be ruined by governesses and that it would be best to send them to school instead. Mrs. O'Gall, apparently, had dared to disagree with Lady Ingram and had decided to continue in her search for an appropriate governess. While he was certain that Mrs. O'Gall would be delighted by Jane, he by no means wanted to give up his precious fairy to the Irish."

Sorry for that grossly large quotation, but I felt the need to point out that Mr. Rochester made up Mrs. O'Gall. In the book, he first says she lives in Bitternut, and then later Bitemutt (forgetting what he'd said earlier). The woman doesn't exists; it was just another lie.

I love your writing of Mr. Rochesters thoughts in the beginning, when he thinks of Jane as a fairy running away from mere mortals.
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
AHHHH! HOLY SHIT! I love Jane Eyre! It's so romantic! And you seriously just made me so happy. Seeing it from Mr. Rochestor's POV was so awesome. And it is sincerely hard to write like that. So BRAVE to you for doing so well!
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ahhh this is super good:D Seriously awesome hope you write some more Jane Eyre fanfictions
kcl71 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
What you have added to the proposal scene is well done, yet it is also too little. You have a good grasp of Rochester's character but you have not fleshed it out much beyond what Bronte showed of it throughout her story. I look forward to reading more of your work to discover what you can do with a longer, more in-depth alternative viewpoint.
fofofi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Goodness, this is so well written! If I didn't actually know, I'd think Jane Eyre had written this. Rochester is completely in character. I loved reading this piece. Thank you for sharing it with us all. :)