Reviews for Toshiro Potter
jallison099 chapter 5 . 3/13
Toshiro ask Hermione go to the yule ball they went to go out side to talk and stuff
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 3/12
More chapters please?
Paxloria chapter 5 . 1/20
They really should just make their afterlives easier and kill Dumbledor.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/20
Hmm... I wonder what the new mark that the Sekimon gave Toshiro means...

After what Dumbledor did (kidnapping a student & invasively scanning with intent to experiment) and no doubt learning what he truely was (plus taking into account past grievences & current dangers) James or Toshiro should have cut off the old mages head and taken his wand when they left.
Since the wand was really a zanpakto, no one else should have been able to use it.
I like BARAJOU NO KISS to.
You should have instead said that Toshiro's magic went through the ceiling rather than the ice bolt hit the ceiling since the storm was OUTSIDE and NOT in the great hall with them.
With Toshiro helpess & weak in the infermery from the fever, weren't they worried about Dumbledor trying something?
Paxloria chapter 3 . 1/20
Great Chapter!

The wording of their reaction to each other isn't good. Reapers or Dementor, who is repelled by whom?
Also the Petronus spell can only work when fueled by positive thoughts & memories, Anger wont work at all.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/13
Renji is loyal enough to them to spy in Slytherin, but his character is more suited for Gryffindor. Yamicka might have been a better since he's used tokeeping secrets with out seeming to have any.
When did Toshiro become "in the line of Gryffindor" when did he even LEARN of that?
Hold on! Didn't The Weasley's go home for Christmas? So why are they still at Hogwarts?In canon its illegal to Own a dragon (remember Hagrid & the egg) so saying it was a gift from Sirius wont work.
You Have to Specify that Lockheart was in the Girls bathroom, not in the Chamber when Toshiro left to look for Ginny.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/13
Great chapter!

Ikkaku & Yamichika are squad 11, not Toshiro's squad 10.
I makes no sence for James to transform in to his animagus for to through snowballs, Deer don't have hands.
But what about Professor Quirril? He's the one that let the Troll in so he had to be there AND he had a Horcrux. How did THAT get missed?
And shouldn't there have been an uproar when the Philosipher's Stone was found to be missing?
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
XD this is great love it XD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
had a funny thought what if the horntail acutally insted of trying to hurt harry acually went and started mothering him
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
great story so far! .
DarkWolfizzGirl chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
LOL! Such a good story. But it's going to waste because you're not updating. Hey, just my opinion. Keep up the good work! XD
Allykrau chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Fufufufu XD oh toshi-chan :D hehe loved it :3
PCheshire chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
uhm... just a suggestion...
how about giving him Evangeline's spells? and yes, I am currently obsessed with Negima... and a bit of UQ Holder... hehe... too bad Fate is an enemy again during the latter...
it would be cool if he shows Ice Majesty of a Thousand Years(Magia Erebea...maybe King or Prince of Ice...or maybe take a page from DN Angel and call it Ice and Dark: The Second Hand of Time... or something... and maybe give the ability over darkness as well... and a bit on time... w) during the Muramasa Arc and/or the Fake Karakura Arc...
dogman999 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I like the story. I hope you will update it some time soon.
rowan1025 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Update! Please! I'm begging you! I need to read more!