Reviews for Wilbur the second
spatterson chapter 1 . 3/16
You have to help us! and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!

And YouTube as well! I cannot do anything though.
awesomeperson2012 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I love this! It is so catching, I read it beginning to end!
Georgie chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I like the way you described Henry and Fern (though I think it was a bit melodramatic at the end - unnecessary), I also think it was very enjoyable. Just a few things to point out.

1. Check spellings
2. keep to the time era - a young teenaged girl wouldn't have been wearing mascara during the time the book was written
3. Describe the country settings a bit more

P.S. Don't be upset - you could make something BIG (by big I mean amazing) out of this story. Hope I helped.
Candle chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
You should not rate this story K if you put bad words like "ass" in it.
Kelly chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
It was sad when Wilbur died.

Good work and pls do more chapters Keep it up )
randomwriter99 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
It was good I liked it but I was sad when Wilbur was dead. You should keep going. Are you going to put anything in about charlete or her family?
MapleTreeway chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
o my GOODNESS! MY little Wilbur died! NOOOO! He was my favorite character! NOOO!

Fern's gotta let go... she's sick... LET GO FERN!

It's. OVER. Ah, well, now you know Henry. Now you know. ...KEEP HOLDING ONTO HOPE! SHE'S JUST UPSET! DON'T BE MAD!

Keep going :)