Reviews for Let's Play a Game
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 2 . 4/3
Tsk tsk. She reeks of Itachi. What are you implying?
snccrockz chapter 15 . 1/31
Recently found and read this story . Love it. Thanks for writing!
WendyLeaf chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Great story! I had such a fun time reading it. Well done.
wooden cards chapter 15 . 2/27/2013
Another great work of yours. (I hope you don't find it annoying for me to be reviewing so many times!)

You did a fantastic job, once again, with the portrayal of another good OC. But most of all, your characterization of Kamui is probably one of the most accurate ones. Many depict Kamui as no more than a total softie behind his bloodthirsty facade, and they strip him of all the aggression and such right away, which in the end makes him out to be extremely out of character. However, you managed to retain his cruel nature and then slowly bring out the other side of him.

Kudos to you for your OCs! Honestly, you have brought forth a spark of hope in me that there are still fics like yours with good OCs.
WitchySkies123 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Love your story. Not sure if I had the chance to review it until now, but I read it at least twice. Thanks! XD
DrummerForTheMasses chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Oh my god, please continue. Lets just assume anything you write from now on I'm in love with. I've never even seen this show, but I read it because you have an amazing writing style.
kurasuchi chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Wow, this is such a good epilogue! And hot as well. Thanks for this! :)
KagomeUchiha101 chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
This story was amazing! I really love the epilogue! chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
Thank you so much for this great epilogue. It was sure worth the wait ;) xx
angelbott chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
Yay! xD I've been waiting so long for this chapter! ;w; I still enjoy this stories. xD I'm sorry I looked in last 15 chapter it feel missing something like their dog? :o Kamui is wild animal. :P xD Thank you for your hard work on these chapters! v :D
AnimeBabez chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
OMG! I've been waiting so long for this chapter! Awesome!
blueberry761 chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Epilogue? HELL YEAH!
ansainse7en chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Epilogue please! Aw, this made me tear up a bit! Such a happy ending :)
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012