Reviews for Exodus of Stars
AmaroqLycanphoenix chapter 12 . 4/23
Wow. I really wish this story was still being written.
Reichenfaust chapter 12 . 1/3
Too bad you never continued this, it's fairly good.
Axcel chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
I know this is years old, but I still want to point out that kinetic barriers turn on when they detect incoming fire and given that their ships only fire a handful of missiles at a time and some of them still hit the target in ME fluff, I'm pretty sure twenty missiles will get quite a few through.

Great fic, shame it died. :(
Goodpie2 chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
Okay, that part about the battle was badly written. It was clearly from the perspective of two different groups, but with no differentiation between the different parties involved. For example, it expressed Batarian amazement at the humans' attacking warships, but then had a quote from the humans immediately after.
Goodpie2 chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Welp, it's been fun, but this is where we part ways. I don't normally stick around for the stuff with Shepard, and you didn't get far enough into it anyway. No offense.

It also occurred to me that my last review, should you ever read it, could be taken as being somewhat rude. I apologize for that. That wasn't my intention.
Goodpie2 chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Okay, it was a great fic until this chapter. I had several problems with it. The first was that, for some reason, the quality has noticeably dropped in the past couple chapters. The second was that, in the "magazine article", you swapped fluidly between past and present tense, which is almost always a deal breaker for me. I stuck that out, though, until I reached the absurdity that was your concept of missile combat. Missiles are not dangerous because of their mass. The debris created by a missile would be of approximately equal danger as a large micrometeorite. A missile is dangerous solely because of its payload. IT EXPLODES. If you damage the missile, it either explodes early, or is damaged in such a manner that the payload won't go off. Debris is not an issue. And if, for some bizarre reason, it was, why would intercepting it with countermissiles be more effective? The debris is still created by the new one.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Batarians are officially FUCKED! Probably along with quite a few others.
Blaze1992 chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
5.9 out of 10 for this fic. Don't get me wrong I like this story it's one of the few where there are mechs in it plus a human/Quarian alliance. Disappointed that it hasn't even gotten to the 250 word mark. Also that it hasn't been updated in 3 years. Hopefully this will be either updated or adopted.
GhostSixTwo chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
awesome story so far can't wait for the next chapter!
Aaaaah chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
The political backstabbing reaching material levels.
Guest75923659D chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Fire spitting small aquatic avians, what do thesehumans come up with next?
Guest82360526D chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Ya' gotta love dat widdle cute Mordin.

Also, "Docking collar issues" is now my favorite term for alien sex.

I like the crossover. And that it didn't begin with the Turians being dicks. Not that they aren't, just that they didn't get the opportunity to be dicks.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
Wonderful Blending, it itches me to read more, a pity you stopped writing.
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
I have to say that this is a great story. Its heavy OC, but easy to follow and read. Still I am surprise that you are not updating this story. Also for help online there is a BattleTech wiki, it basically have everything related to BattleTech online and ready to be used.
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
Excellent work! I really liked your Saren.
Keep up the good work.