Reviews for Bonded One
Sofia10Soccer chapter 6 . 11/25
Oh my god grow a backbone Harry
I really feel like Harry came across as too forgiving here... As someone who has actually gone through that type of trauma, it seems pretty unrealistic that he wouldn't hold a grudge against Abraxas when t was clear he knew what would happen and did nothing to stop it or even show he felt bad. And then to let Tom treat him like that after? I don't think Harry would just take that, no matter how tired or traumatised he is. He's more fiesty than that. To go so quickly back to being intimate with Tom again, too, just... It's too soon. He's struggled here and there at other times to separate Tom from Voldemort, but apparently only needed to remind himself once after this incident? It doesn't really sit right with me.
tayleah chapter 57 . 11/12
Love the story. So many ups and downs. You never know what way it will go next. Really hope things get fixed quickly between Tom and Marvolo. Inattention and distraction are the quickest way to get killed.
Mirage chapter 5 . 11/5
Tom was stupid in ch5... he clearly opened the hunt and declared Harry free to hurt and kill with pulling away his protection and that of slythering house...so it was clear that some will attack more or less hard...he should have rememered it..
Sleepygirl55 chapter 57 . 10/31
Just found this and could not stop reading. I know it's been years but this ends as such a turbulent time for our young heros. Please please more
justaislinn chapter 1 . 10/21
I know this is probably completely pointless as it's chapter one of 57 over a large span of time so I'm sure you've improved, but I'm gonna point out that there's a bit of stilted and nonsensical English in here.
I'm so interested though, even though I don't think I fully understand what's happening, I'm gonna keep reading and hope for the best!
Write on:)
salsas100 chapter 57 . 10/16
Nice story
AngelxCloud chapter 57 . 10/6
i knew something, SOMETHING was going to happen, and that the Black woman couldn't be trusted *scowl*
christine.kagak chapter 1 . 9/27
*KyuubiChild717. I just had to double check it lol. Anyways, I kudos with their review.
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 57 . 9/16
Yeah... all of us saw this coming...
Thank you.
Audrey Noxy chapter 55 . 9/13
This is for chapter 57!

I especially hope Harry addresses all of Tom's lies. It's not okay that Tom repeatedly lied to him, then met up with a woman that everyone knew wanted him, to do the very thing Harry asked him to stop doing. Multiple times. It's not just the torture Tom needs to make up for. It's also lying to Harry's face and not caring cuz he got to have his fun. Ugh I can't wait for the next chapter. I love Harry standing his ground and forcing Tom to recognize how much he's damaged their relationship.
Audrey Noxy chapter 57 . 9/13
I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE IT! I have never been so excited to see another chapter! I'm so happy. I really feel like Harry is finally standing up for himself and his views. Before he wouldn't argue because Tom would just petrify him or choke him (basically abuse him). After a while he would argue but give in cuz he knew Tom wouldn't listen or just dismiss him. Now he's actually standing by his views. And he's standing by his breakup. He knows he'll probably go back, he knows he doesn't really want to be without Tom, but he's not just giving in. Especially when he knows that Tom would just go behind his back and continue doing it. I'm so happy for Harry and so excited for the next chapter. We haven't really got to see a lot of the past Harry (you know the loud, opinionated, stands even when the odds are against him, fight till the last breath even when he knows he's lost Harry) so to finally get to see him is great. We've seen peeks of him (when he told off Tristan, when he gave orders at work) but we haven't seen all since he got with Tom. Because of Tom's previously abusive now disregardatory behavior. I'm just so happy to see this relationship finally tipping toward an equal level instead of towards Tom. Especially when it's something as big as repeatedly lying to Harry's face and going behind his back to torture and (at least) mentally kill ppl. Pleeeeaaaaase update soon. I really can't wait.
koolone123 chapter 57 . 9/12
yes! thank you for updating! This story is amazing and I love the dynamic between Tom and Harry. Please update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens!
G.Potter93 chapter 57 . 9/11
Wait. What. Broken...up... WHAT!?
floophoenixLing chapter 57 . 9/10
OMG! What would happen to them? Tom should stop helping Elladora n his torturing for Harry! They can't just break up like that! Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »