Reviews for Bonded One
Chitthu2001 chapter 19 . 12/7/2020
oh thank god u didnt actually pair Harry with old Voldie
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
It should be a goal of Harry's to get a bit of confidence in the situation he is in, especially if Tom REALLY falls for him, because just maybe he can change the course of history for the better.
chibi-zombie chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
The only thing I like about this is Harry calling Tom insane lol I mean, yes, yes He is. :D
Clyden chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
One of the best decisions of mine to read this book. It's just magical and so breathtaking. The pains and gains through their relationship and sacrifices made are so endearingly sweet and bitter. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It was an amazing read.
christine.kagak chapter 65 . 7/7/2020
Glad I decided to re-read from the beginning and read to the ending. Been a while since I last read this, and am so happy to see it done. I really enjoyed it.
HoneyBear84 chapter 65 . 4/8/2020
Loved it, but wud of loved to of known what there future was like how his parents cope when he goes back in time and a bit of his life growing up and if He and Tom have kids and how they have them. And why Sev never turned up how his life is, bit his mum get better did he get married? so many unanswered questions!
StarsBlinkInTheSky chapter 65 . 4/3/2020
Thank you so so much for completing it! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one and remember always waiting in anticipation for the next chapter so I'm going to miss looking out for this one on my notifications... but I loved every chapter! thank you so so much!
Tooru Heer chapter 65 . 4/2/2020
xD huh
FigsVsNewton chapter 65 . 3/25/2020
I read this like 5 years ago and only got about half way through before i lost it to the abyss of the interwebs, now, 5 years later, finding it again and finishing it is a dream come true, This was my first fanfiction i had read ever, and what got me to read these I’ve read so many wonderful authors by now but this will still always have a place in my heart as possibly my favorite one, thank you so much for you talented writing and please, never stop, this is beautiful. Thank you so much for putting this out there in the world for people like me to experience, Thank you...
plok chapter 65 . 3/25/2020
The ending seems rushed and not up to par with the quality of the initial chapters, but it is understandable. You have been 10 years writing this story and life waits for no one. Which is why, I am extremely grateful you took your time to finish this story. Thank you!
I hope to read you soon.
Funnygirlgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
I think I broke the app it keeps showing this on my notifications
dainystarkblack chapter 65 . 3/16/2020
ah it's ending.
thank you so much for writing this story. i love love love it so much.
im gonna miss this story though
Gurgaraneth chapter 65 . 3/16/2020