Reviews for Bonded One
Ne
PiBrain chapter 16 . 9/13
"The youngster" is very overused, and referring to Tom or Harry by their hair colour is super confusing, otherwise it's a good fic, a bit of suspension of disbelief needs to be used in regards to the constant Unforgivables, but it's Harry Potter and that's required anyway

Also for anyone about to read TW: Abusive/manipulative relationship being portrayed as healthy
Bn
Vr
SaintlyMonarch chapter 14 . 11/25/2021
Nothing is canonical or realistic at this point.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 13 . 11/25/2021
Wtf is this garbage.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 9 . 11/25/2021
Shit fic.
Chitthu2001 chapter 19 . 12/7/2020
oh thank god u didnt actually pair Harry with old Voldie
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
It should be a goal of Harry's to get a bit of confidence in the situation he is in, especially if Tom REALLY falls for him, because just maybe he can change the course of history for the better.
denaera chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
The only thing I like about this is Harry calling Tom insane lol I mean, yes, yes He is. :D
Clyden chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
One of the best decisions of mine to read this book. It's just magical and so breathtaking. The pains and gains through their relationship and sacrifices made are so endearingly sweet and bitter. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It was an amazing read.
christine.kagak chapter 65 . 7/7/2020
Glad I decided to re-read from the beginning and read to the ending. Been a while since I last read this, and am so happy to see it done. I really enjoyed it.
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »