Reviews for Bonded One
TheDarknessWithin001 chapter 1 . 1/12
Wait so harry has blue eyes now? Where did that come from?
IhumakitukPeople chapter 48 . 1/7
I love your story! I'm not usually one to switch from one book/series/anime, but stories like yours is what makes me happy that I decided to change for once. xD

I like how you're slowly building up, and instead of being happy all the time the characters feel more emotions. Makes it more exciting!

Please update soon! :)
missemokitty20 chapter 48 . 1/4
cuutee
cztelnik chapter 48 . 12/29/2014
Wow this is an epic story. Hard to believe it has kept such a strong theme throughout with Voldemort still a Dark Lord yet not totally evil. Can't say I'd like the wizard universe very much tho. Canon or not Azkaban and torture are very much a part of life.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
OK, this is funny now. Harry needs to convince everyone that the tea cup death threat isn't an concern. And he'll be bonded to a psycopath if Tom has his way. Poor Harry!
enchanted nightingale chapter 45 . 12/29/2014
Nice!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 48 . 12/28/2014
For a moment i totally got scared and thought this would be the last chapter. But its not and i really love how this chapter turned out. Im a little scared for if harry finds out about the experiments but im looking forward to more about their life and what happens with Severus being Tom and Harry's Godson.
CHRIS CAUCHI chapter 48 . 12/28/2014
PELASE MAKE SOME ANGST HAPPEN, LIKE MAKE TOM CHEAT ON HARRY (EVEN THOUGH THE BOND) WITH ELLADORA AND THEN THERE IS ANGST THAT GOES ON FOR ABOUT 15/20 CHAPTERS, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (love this story btw, been following it for quite a while)
xiunam12 chapter 48 . 12/26/2014
Your fic is amazing cwc
yume chapter 48 . 12/25/2014
update soon!
KyuubiChild717 chapter 48 . 12/24/2014
I don't like Ms. Black getting so chummy with Tom. It gives me a bad feeling that she is getting ideas in her head. It would not help that Harry is back to his true coloring which matches hers. I am curious as to if Tom is going to try to control Harry's career/assignments as an Auror since he is now Harry's boss' boss. I know Tom would flip out if Harry was hurt or seriously endangered during a mission. I see Tom as loving Harry at home with children.
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Won't he...you know...erase Harry's existence with that?
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 47 . 12/17/2014
I am very glad that not only did I find this but i took the time to read it. I started out with a bit of hesitation as i have worries about how some write time travel fics but you have pulled it off very well. Thee was a moment back when Harry went back to the real present and saw the future Marvolo and Tom, and they began some explanations that it got confusing but it could just be me. Anyway It really is a great fic and I am looking forward to what shall happen next!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Two things I noticed:

So, there are not many mistakes in your story, but you keep writing "dead" when "death" would be appricated.

Also, in a prior chapter you wrote Rom instead of Tom had my quite confused since it was shortly after or during the Ron; Hogwarts presents - Tom; Hogwart's past switching scenes.

Oh and who was the one with brown hair and blue eyes Harry was refering to? He said he hoped Tom would get it, so who?

At first I thought maybe you meant Bellatrix, but then If figured she wasn't alive at that point and the colors wouldn't match.

Great chapter again!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
While he is speaking the truth no less...also, the skull and snake could represent Voldemort not death...