Reviews for Bonded One
Anon chapter 62 . 5/4
Why is Harry being a whiney git? Tom is doing nothing wrong. If it takes torture to make a terrorist talk then what is wrong with it? They deserve it. And every government does it.
crystal484 chapter 62 . 4/16
i really likes story so can we a new chapter
mickysango chapter 62 . 3/16
I can't wait for more. I also hope Harry and Tom get back together soon even if they have to work on it
HarryTheHorcrux chapter 5 . 3/12
So many typos and errors. Good storyline but a tad hard to decipher the many grammatical errors.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25
Nice concept. Mediocre writing.
ddentler21 chapter 6 . 2/14
Well, it very early in the story here at the end of chapter 6, but I hope Harry does not stay a moronic, hopelessly naive chump. I mean shit, "no, people can change. They just need a chance." With that mindset in Magical Britain's sociopolitical climate he may as well just offer up his worst weakness and blackmail to his enemies, so that he could redeem them through some Dumbledorian, harebrained scheme.
I apologize for the lengthy bit of vitriol that's honestly more directed as past stories than this one, but despite the cover Harry's shy, awkward demeanor provides..he may as well be that dumbass Naruto from the anime who survives by plot armor and luck writing itself isn't bad, but it seems a disservice to the character to impose ridiculous amounts of naivety, ignorance, and a Everest-sized martry complex.
KrixLight chapter 4 . 1/30
I think you meant tonsils. Appendix is attached to the large intestine. The tonsil is at the back of the throat.
Tooru Heer chapter 62 . 1/29
Ufuu~ good chapter. Thank you for the update. So glad Harry is doing so much for Severus. And Tom too. Waaah. Melts my heart.
Can’t wait for more. Thank you for update !
charm13insomnia chapter 62 . 1/27
good chapter
Baxter87 chapter 62 . 1/26
Wonderful update!
Gurgaraneth chapter 62 . 1/26
Aww tom nd harry still havent got back together hope they sort everythink out aww lily so sweet
Tooru Heer chapter 61 . 1/17
Really good story ! Hope you update it soon.

Thank you for writing this.
blackheartoflove.cl chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I decided to re-read this fanfiction and it was just as brilliant as last time, your writing is so captivating i hope one day you get around to publishing your own work.
Charliee Keely Warmer chapter 61 . 12/1/2017
Please carry on please I’ve been reading a lot of potter FanFiction and this is my fav plz do they get back together and please Carry on this is the best ever
christine.kagak chapter 61 . 11/26/2017
Wow! Finally read the update. I had re-read this again, all the many chapters hehehe. I am glad things are looking up for Tom and Harry's relationship. I was losing hope a long time ago.
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »