Reviews for Bonded One
Baxter87 chapter 58 . 2/9
Great update can't wait to see what happens next the oh the suspension
boobunny33 chapter 58 . 1/5
why did you end here? I'm going to be on the edge till the next update
IceShadow-HP chapter 58 . 12/24/2016
Great Story! Can't wait for the next updates...
cris chapter 58 . 12/17/2016
It is a good chapter
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 58 . 12/17/2016
Thank you.
Baxter87 chapter 58 . 12/17/2016
Great update!
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 58 . 12/16/2016
Oh my god Ioved this chapter and you left a Cliffhanger at the end, please don't let Tom die. This was so thrilling and suspense full I just couldn't stop reading it. Desperately waiting for your next chapter.
Sleepygirl55 chapter 58 . 12/15/2016
So thankful and happy for the update! Loved this chapter. Still don't think that almost dying erases the level of deceit Tim engaged in. He still has a long way to go
Guesty chapter 58 . 12/15/2016
Ah the suspense! What a way to leave it on a cliffy. Loved it xD Thank you for updating as well! Looking forward to more xD
Sofia10Soccer chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
Oh my god grow a backbone Harry
Guest chapter 47 . 11/13/2016
I really feel like Harry came across as too forgiving here... As someone who has actually gone through that type of trauma, it seems pretty unrealistic that he wouldn't hold a grudge against Abraxas when t was clear he knew what would happen and did nothing to stop it or even show he felt bad. And then to let Tom treat him like that after? I don't think Harry would just take that, no matter how tired or traumatised he is. He's more fiesty than that. To go so quickly back to being intimate with Tom again, too, just... It's too soon. He's struggled here and there at other times to separate Tom from Voldemort, but apparently only needed to remind himself once after this incident? It doesn't really sit right with me.
tayleah chapter 57 . 11/12/2016
Love the story. So many ups and downs. You never know what way it will go next. Really hope things get fixed quickly between Tom and Marvolo. Inattention and distraction are the quickest way to get killed.
Mirage chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Tom was stupid in ch5... he clearly opened the hunt and declared Harry free to hurt and kill with pulling away his protection and that of slythering house...so it was clear that some will attack more or less hard...he should have rememered it..
Sleepygirl55 chapter 57 . 10/31/2016
Just found this and could not stop reading. I know it's been years but this ends as such a turbulent time for our young heros. Please please more
justaislinn chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I know this is probably completely pointless as it's chapter one of 57 over a large span of time so I'm sure you've improved, but I'm gonna point out that there's a bit of stilted and nonsensical English in here.
I'm so interested though, even though I don't think I fully understand what's happening, I'm gonna keep reading and hope for the best!
Write on:)