Reviews for Bonded One
history chapter 54 . 2/3
I continue to like your story!
xyne chapter 1 . 2/1
i hope there would be an update soon. thanks
Cxuchi chapter 1 . 1/22
Hey, Just wondering what's the go for Bonded Ome? I've been in love with this fanfic for about a year and I've been coming back every so often since Novemeber to check if it's been updated.

I completely understand if there's issues going in the real life right now so I wish you well and I hope everything is alright. X
MintMousse chapter 53 . 12/23/2015
I'm not sure I can stand more, I'm seriously hoping Harry will leave Tom at this point, he doesn't deserve Harry and Harry is too forgiving at times. Either Tom gets a really big wake up call or Harry does, but this status quo is unbearable.
Sharon T chapter 53 . 11/28/2015
Another grwat chapter
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 53 . 11/21/2015
Wow. Such an amazing chapter. Poor Tom and Marvolo wotking sooo hard. And I really liked their quick intimate moment. You are a very fantastic writer and I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
breezygirl541 chapter 52 . 11/19/2015
So I finally finished all the chapters upcand now I'm dying for more. This is extremely good! (Please don't feel rushed!) I'm on the edge of my seat and I'm not sure how I feel about Tom and his totureing...
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Boy bathroom really Tom
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
Ugh, thIs made me cry a lIttle. TTwTT I honestly thought Harry would have saId 'Then I can't stay wIth you' at the end and walked out but your endIng leaves me wantIng more. X3
BlackLiliesQueenRose chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
I love it I love it I love it I'm only on chapter 10 and it's just amazing I love Voldemort and Harry together it's just amazing. I don't care what anybody else thinks Harry Potter and Voldemort together is awesome. I've heard from so many people they just hate the fact that Voldemort is together with them and with this story how you done it it just shows it's better than anything and you just have to read it on you can't stop can't stop you can't stop please update soon I love this story.
taikara100 chapter 52 . 11/4/2015
thaks for the story i found it a few days ago and cant stop reading.
I fear the time when this new interrogation team blow in Tom face, harry is not dumb, what will be his reaction? and its better that Tom dont cheat Harry already is a one foot to lost Harry.
Hope your update
Chao
Bs I has fiub chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
I suspected it when Neville shivered but DAMN
kurashix01 chapter 52 . 10/25/2015
Intense story and relationship, can't stop reading it. They're both cute together, their feeling been portrayed well.
Cxuchi chapter 52 . 9/5/2015