Reviews for Bonded One
charm13insomnia chapter 61 . 11/12
wow
Baxter87 chapter 61 . 11/11
Thank you for the Brillant update. Poor Sev. So good to see Harry and Tom good terms.
dainystarkblack chapter 61 . 11/11
love it!
aw Tom being all goody to Sev, is so cute! imagine if he has his own child.
and poor Sev, he has to see how his father died. i hope his mother's fine tho
Gurgaraneth chapter 61 . 11/11
Love it aww harry nd tom are slowly gettin back to gether yay
Laurie24 chapter 61 . 11/11
Loved the update!
deannapruitt702 chapter 1 . 9/23
loved it there aren't many good soulmate tomarry fics this one deserves award
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 9/2
Plz update sn wanna c tom nd harry get bck together nd marred nd meet lily nd c harrys old friends together nd neveil nd dracos weddin nd harry nd tom shuld adopt a baby or two
Danneyland chapter 51 . 8/1
Just saying, if Lucius is one year old (as you identified him), he probably would still be sleeping in a crib and would likely be unable to join Harry in the middle of the night. Source: I am a student living with a host family who have a three-year-old and a one-year-old. The baby sleeps in the crib.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you've forgotten about a plot point—Harry never told Tom that he killed him in the book. That that was the reason for his guilt. They brought it up, postponed the conversation, and it never resurfaced. I'd think that you were saving it for inclusion in a plot twist later, but it's been actual years in the book so they would likely have pretty much forgotten all about it by now. I also think the scene must have been somewhat important, because you don't go around adding scenes like that for fun. The sign of a good author, as someone told me, is that they only include those types of scenes (and characters, information, etc.) because it's important for the plot. I can only assume that you had a plan that got forgotten somewhere along the way.

Also, it wasn't totally clear to me during the scene but maybe this one's just me, but when you referenced the final battle scene at Hogwarts during your book escapade, I thought you meant the canon one, and I was hella confused for quite some time (I only realised as I was writing this review) because you only made that comparison in passing and didn't expand on it. I only now remembered that, yes, Harry killed the pervy "I will keep you as a sex slave" Voldemort of his original time before he called himself to Tom and became re-remembered.

Just some thoughts.
Danneyland chapter 9 . 7/20
Just a small error, but you wrote:
"There was probably a lot of money in there. Not that he needed it as he was the heir to the Gaunt fortune."
However, kinda one of the main details about the Gaunts is that previous generations squandered away all the money so, by the room Tom was born, the family was dirt poor and living in that hovel.
You could instead write something to the extent of "Tom put it behind him. He'd take a look at all the money that was probably in there when there weren't a couple dozen penniless orphans watching." Just an idea. Have a nice day :)
what happened to the rest of the story, it just didn't seem finished.
christine.kagak chapter 60 . 7/3
Finally. I was starting to hate Harry lol.
charm13insomnia chapter 60 . 7/1
nice chapter
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 60 . 7/1
What an absolutely lovely chapter. A real joy to read :)
Baxter87 chapter 60 . 7/1
Brilliant update can't wait to see what happens next! It's good to see Marlvo and Tom working there way back together slowly and healing in the process. Loved Tom, Malvo, little Snape and Little Malfoy at the zoo too cute.
wilbornas chapter 59 . 6/8
This is one of the most interesting harry potter fanfictions that I have read in quite a while. It is creative and you have truly made the story your own. Each chapter is exciting in its own way and I can't wait to read more.
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »