Reviews for Time
The Pieman chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I just read the whole thing and I'm amazed with how much effort you put into these, this is the best fanfiction I have ever read.
QueenTatooine chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
Very interesting take. I worry whenever the super Rose comes in, because it is so very easy to create a character that is over powered thus making it difficult to find a scenario that is challenging for the characters, in which your reader is not going but couldn't they just use their awesome cool powers to get out of this. You did a decent job on that, but it was a close thing.
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Rose and the Doctor seemed ooc and it was really annoying how Rose kept saying she'd stay forever and then disappearing. just some constructive criticism
sshhiippeerr chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I just completely adore that last line, it's just so Doctory-like
Kirida chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I loved this story. It is an amazing love story between the 11th and Rose. This story shows exactly why Rose is such a wonderful love interest for the Doctor in an regeneration that he has. Thank you for writing it.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
omg this is just great damn I am laughing and just perfect so perfect
I-want-a-shrubbery chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
this stories brilliant and it's really well written. I got a bit confused in the middle but the ending was great. love it.
dragoncreators chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
all i can say is... keep writing!
dragoncreators chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
i don't like Grace sara-jane, you might as well call her Grace Susan Tyler, after his grandaughter and as a flower like rose.
Ellos chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I've read this before, but I had to read it again. I just die out laughing every time at "Rise and shine, Ro- OH MY GOD!". XD My sisters think I'm crazy, laughing my ass off at the screen, but IT'S SO FREAKING FUNNY! XD
cherrystone.eli chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
perfection!
Clever Lass chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
Very enjoyable yarn, start to finish. Got a little confusing with all the separate timelines, River's memories, Melody and Grace being friends in the orphanage and all that... but most of it was clearly written and I did like all of it. Intersting twist, with Rose becoming Time and all that.
MaddAlice chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Bittersweet ending, but that was an amazing story. A wonderful read from start to finish!
ONG chapter 20 . 10/3/2012