Reviews for 100 Days & 100 Nights
123anime chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
Nice! Thanks for writing this!
Yakarmi chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
I love the little sections at the end! I literally look forward to them every chapter.
And thank you so much for the story.
It was delightful :P
keiLuvsme chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
awww i love it! :)
I think i want to see fai-chan with ! :)
not bad price for both of them to be happy! :))
love it author! :))
Abby Keeper chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
This was a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
lemon-and-chai chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Ahahaha I finally read the ending, and I'm so happy! Happy ending Please write more KuroFai!
Kotori Yui chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
I love your story so much *o*
Chuu*
nade.Elainoir chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Nice :) loved the idea and it is well written !
Morgana-le-Fai chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Lovely end to the story.
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
That was really sweet This was a really nice story! Great work
Black Kaitou chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
So cute, this was a great story. I liked the little quots at the bottom of the chapters.
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Wah... So this wonderful fic has come to an end... I'm sad, but there's also a sense of something else - something light and beautiful. Well, those kinds of feeling are expected when reading such a great story then coming to the end.
This really was such fun (AND HEART-WRENCHING) to read. All the anticipation and waiting for next chapters before eagerly devouring them to repeat the process was worth it. I'm so happy everyone got a good ending, and that in the end friendships could be preserved, and love could grow.
What a fairytale *swoons* With its own wonderful Kurofai spin *double swoons*
Thank you for writing this, dear, it has been an eventful journey indeed. I know you said your Kurofai muse died out, but nevertheless, I look forward to other projects you'll have going on.

All my best!
TBAorenknight chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Waa I really love the way u end ur stories!
and I'm completely satisfied with the ending!
ConfusedCosplay chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
I loved this story thank you so much for fineshing it if you didn't so many people would be sad hehe it was great
Jenmoon1 chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
really cute ending what was fai's price
mochiusagi chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Awwwwww that was a super cute epilogue! I'm glad that Fai and Kurogane will love a happy life together. Sad to see this story go, it was amazing from start to finish.