Reviews for Shifting Gears
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
I like tacos lol .XD awesome I was laughing my ass off when he said he was in no way a coward lol you have to update soon its just top good XD
Lunar Mist chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
XD! She burnt down his apartment! That really shouldn't be funny, but I just keep imagining that 'dear Primus, what have I gotten myself into' look on Prime's face! She's lucky no one got hurt.
Lunar Mist chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
...Yeah. That'd be awkward. Especially for someone with a countenance like Prime's. XD
Lunar Mist chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
XD "Said the Devil in disguise" Ha! Poor Opty, having to deal with a girl like that.
Lunar Mist chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Cute story. It's very original and well-written. I would like for you to explain the reasons behind the bond, though. Transformers do not form bonds unless they are certain the feelings are reciprocated, seeing as the bond is unbreakable, and Prime wouldn't form one without beings sure that she completely understood that. In essence, it feels like we've skipped a chapter or three, ya know?

I like how you made Hotshot, Bumper, Sunstreaker, and Bumblebee (If my memory serves) sparklings. It will be interesting to see your OC interacting with them. Seeing one of them having an innocent sparkling crush on her would be so adorable, and Prime would probably find it so cute X3
Cha's Aegis chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This looks like it's going to be an interesting story. I'm curious where you'll take it.