Reviews for The Stench Wars
Iwuvtwilight chapter 3 . 4/13
I love that gopher! I laughed so hard on that one
Booklover345 chapter 22 . 3/10
I laughed so hard! Wish there would have been more! Loved it so much!
Ssnipergirl chapter 12 . 7/9/2017
i am laughing so hard my side hurt even tho this is my second time reading this thank you for writing this story
petmom1213 chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
This was really funny and strange. I must be strange too because I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your strangeness um I mean you talent.

Mickey
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2017
I always hated this part of the book. Charlie is the poster boy for a bad father. Always wished Bella would grow a spine & tell him just how awful both he and Jacob were. Then move out. For good. Good story,hope your Bella is a smarter woman.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/16/2017
Who knew shopping at Wal Mart could be fun! Bet they still had a cart that was falling apart. Hate that store but this story is so funny.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2017
Is Bella getting married for the right reasons? Well, let's see. She loves Edward. Edward loves her. Bella wants to have sex all night long. Yep totally the right reason. Can't the newborns go play with the dogs? Maybe see if they can stay under water for a long time. really enjoying this story.
Ssnipergirl chapter 7 . 5/5/2017
I love this story so far it's so funny thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2017
Haven't laughed so much in a very long time.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2017
This is sooo funny. wish my neighbors dogs could hump Jaspers leg too. Bothersome little things..
AngelDemon12 chapter 12 . 3/10/2017
Petit La Blu! Nooooo... Stupid Jake!
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
Iknow this story is a few years old, but... You know what? It is funny as HELL! I have actually read it a few times and I STILL love it! Great job! I am also a Bella/Edward purist so I LOVE stories like this I also love Bella/Edward Mafia stories but it is hard to find complete ones, and I can't do the ones that aren't complete I hyperventilate waiting for updates!
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 22 . 2/7/2016
So freaking funny! This story is fantastic! I would LOVE to read more like it. MAN you are talented and FUNNY!
Manasseh chapter 22 . 11/17/2015
You may not like this, but I thought all the snark was cute. It definitely brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing your imagination.
Tiggy318 chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Terrific story! Very funny!