Reviews for The Stench Wars chapter 6 . 4/15
Iknow this story is a few years old, but... You know what? It is funny as HELL! I have actually read it a few times and I STILL love it! Great job! I am also a Bella/Edward purist so I LOVE stories like this I also love Bella/Edward Mafia stories but it is hard to find complete ones, and I can't do the ones that aren't complete I hyperventilate waiting for updates! chapter 22 . 2/7
So freaking funny! This story is fantastic! I would LOVE to read more like it. MAN you are talented and FUNNY!
Manasseh chapter 22 . 11/17/2015
You may not like this, but I thought all the snark was cute. It definitely brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing your imagination.
Tiggy318 chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Terrific story! Very funny!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
Great story! Thank you for writing and sharing!
ChristianMom54 chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
I laughed so hard. Great plot. Perfect description of Jacob and Charlie. Stronger emotionally and smarter Edward. Bella seeing and connecting the dots and growing to know she needed to let Jacob and Charlie go. Thank you for Sharing and keep it up!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
OMG I pity anyone who has pissed you off.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
You. Complete. Me.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Yeah, Edward probably should have thought of that
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Okay, where you said "accepted my heart and taught me that love - true love" in here all I could hear in my head was the minister on Princess Bride saying "wuv - twu wuv"...lololol
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
really funny
loved it
well done
bananafox chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
this is one of the funniest fics i have ever read. i normally don't like crackfics but this was hilarious. thank you so much for writing it.
missylb chapter 22 . 9/24/2013