Reviews for The Stench Wars
ChristianMom54 chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
I laughed so hard. Great plot. Perfect description of Jacob and Charlie. Stronger emotionally and smarter Edward. Bella seeing and connecting the dots and growing to know she needed to let Jacob and Charlie go. Thank you for Sharing and keep it up!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
OMG I pity anyone who has pissed you off.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
You. Complete. Me.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Yeah, Edward probably should have thought of that maybe...lol
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Okay, where you said "accepted my heart and taught me that love - true love" in here all I could hear in my head was the minister on Princess Bride saying "wuv - twu wuv"...lololol
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
really funny
loved it
well done
bananafox chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
this is one of the funniest fics i have ever read. i normally don't like crackfics but this was hilarious. thank you so much for writing it.
missylb chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Lmfao x
missylb chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
Lmfao I'm so loving Douglas n Gus lol x
babesbraves chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
Your whole story was so hilariously funny it had me crying with laughter I loved it! Please write more Twilight vamp fanfiction you rock at it!
SilverMiaWolf chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Marcus canted his head as he observed Alice. "Is your sister having a fit of some sort? Should I send for a doctor?" He was too polite to point to the venom slobber that she had trailing from her mouth to the sofa.

"She is having multiple visions at once, all of which show you succeeding in your quest."

Marcus punched a fist into his palm. "She may drool on my furniture to her heart's content."

- i may have burst a lung or three at that alone. This is my fith or sixth read through, and it still makes my sides hurt. you are awesome 3
Cullenfan524 chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
That was awesome!
Cullenfan524 chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
That was awesome! What they did to Jacob was epic!