Reviews for Caught In The Act
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
it's great
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I use to think I wanted to own Glee so I could make almost all the guys gay, but now I wish I owned it so I could give it to you and let you do whatever the heck you wanted with it...this was sweet and hot-so happy for Puck! his dream come true.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this would be an awesome relationship because seriously i could just see them screwing with people's heads lol
nukagirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hot!
weareserialkillers chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love Puck/Kurt/Finn together! I especially love stories when Puck shows that he isn't always the tough "badass" guy. :)

~weareserialkillers~
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Lol I love that Puck thought he was dreaming. And the short conversation between Finn and Kurt was adorable!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Yes! Fucking hot!
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Very hot! Be nice to see a sequel and how far they can all go with each other.
123claire123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
love it
krynny chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Well I had to google what a longer was cause I was confused, but after that it was a great story. I t was also really well written, most stories like this are sort of bare(no pun intended). And I like how you defined that it wasn't a one time thing.
queergoldentrio chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
As the great Santana would say, 'Wanky,wanky~!' This was a very(very) nice little one-shot you wrote. Very hot and smutty. I love the idea of Noah being all submissive like and all that shit. And holy crap, double penetration, hottest thing ever. Keep on writing.
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Okay wow been a long time since I've read a double pen. guilty pleasure of mine to read. so i liked it of course. I love Puck's uncertainty too.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Seriously WOW! Kurt and Finn, double teaming poor Puck (lucky bastard!)... Don't know how this could get any better, but perhaps more?