Reviews for Why me Book?
Pankaiknom chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Hello.
I have just finished your Shade 'verse. Took me maybe 3 days from cover to cover (so to speak), and I just wanted to let you know that I think your stories are absolutely STUNNING!

Please, PLEASE continue with further stories from Shade-'verse? This could be chapter 1 in the 7th installment?

Sincerely,
A Danish fan of your work.
jinx821 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really wish that Jayne would see river. I hate that he kind of abandoned her. I know he didn't completely but I wish he could be stronger for her.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh man you're killing me! I'll admit, with your note at the beginning of your last story I didn't read it. I can't stand to not have a happy ending in fanfiction considering how hard things went in the actual 'verse.

I hope you do write and post your hinted at Shade story so Jayne and River are together again. Doesn't seem right that they're apart.

And I had an idea before for a Rayne story...now you've really got me clicking along considering how to write it.

Hope to see more of your work in the future.
Helva chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Love your FIREFLY stories! Have reread the Shade series several times. Eagerly waiting for you to finish it, hopefully with a HEA.
JimBeamer5 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yeah, I agree. Great job on this fic. Shadeverse is just so different, but so right. I enjoy all of the stories, I'm glad there's more to come.
bladefax chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
good read...hope to see more shade
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
When I saw this I got very excited thinking it was the sequel to your elicit awesome series. I was slightly bummed that it wasn't but after reading it; I love it. You have the character down pat and was neat to get all of Jayne's thoughts on whats happening to him and his kin.

Eagerly awaiting more!
momin8r chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
loved it! this was a bittersweet look into jayne's mind. as much as i loved it, it still made me sad. i look forward to your next endeavor...thank you for writing! :)
Dherea chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Sad reflection, but got Jayne to realize the importance of his life and his effect on others.
debbieja chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm glad that Jayne was able to see there were some good things that came from Book sparing his life, most importantly his daughter. I wish the rest of the family would spend time with him and help him get out of his head so much.
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This ficlet gives me hope that Jayne isn't going to lapse permanently into his Shade mindset. If he can still feel close to Chelsa, then he hasn't lost all of his ties to the others yet. I want to believe that ultimately River will conquer her trauma and remember her life with Jayne, and for his part, Jayne will forgive her (and himself!), so that they can be together again. But in the meantime, he does have the rest of his Serenity family. I think if Chelsa keeps after him, she'll be able to coax him back into socializing with the crew. He'll still hurt, but at least he'll have the others to support him.

Great job with the story!