Reviews for Out of the Blue
Cndoane chapter 37 . 1/31
I really loved this story! Is it done? I was really hoping for another chapter or two resolving Ned and Flannery!
Biblioiam chapter 37 . 12/26/2016
I love this story. I hope you post a new chapter soon
Guest chapter 37 . 11/14/2016
Duuuude It will almost be a year! What happens? Where is the confession of undying love? What happens to Susie? Tom? Everybody?
Guest chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
Hello out there! I know you haven't updated since February but please have mercy! Give us a tiny little chapter. Maybe a very subtle Edmund-confession. Just a tiny teensy weensy one?
Guest chapter 37 . 9/20/2016
Lol is he going to tell her? Is Mary gone forever and ever? This story is so good! What happens next?!
Lucky38 chapter 37 . 8/31/2016
Oh my goodness. This is the best and worst chapter. You...you do cliffhangers? I mean I know what should maybe probably eventually happens but...DUDE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER?! I love conscious Tom, I have been looking forward to him. And that break up conversation was epic. Please update soon! Your writing is too lovely, and your addicts are waiting
kakcal chapter 37 . 5/7/2016
I'm hopeful for a new installment soon, in this elegant story. I so enjoy your writing. Also, SO glad Mary is shown up for the bitch she's always been!
Quillified chapter 37 . 3/12/2016
thank you so much for writing this. i didn't know how much i needed flannery and her story until i rediscovered it. it's a masterpiece and if you finish it i can't wait to reread it over and over. (i mean even if you don't finish it i'll still reread it but finished stories are a bit more pleasant. anyway. thank you so much!)
guest chapter 37 . 3/2/2016
I read this story about a year ago and I am rereading it now and it is just as good as I remember. You have such an amazing style and I just really love how you have interpreted Mansfield Park. Great job!
TolkienGirl chapter 37 . 2/8/2016
This is my favorite chapter yet...absolutely speechless for what you have done with this. Wow. I love it all so much.
Kakcal chapter 37 . 2/6/2016
What a lovely chapter! Words and events both-worth waiting for. More to come soon, I hope?
Vashti chapter 37 . 2/3/2016
Have I ever said that I love that this is from Flannery/Fanny's perspective? I feel lie this is the first time I'm realizing that, but maybe I discover it afresh every time. Anywho...

The scene with Flan (and now I'm shortening her name without permission) on the lawn really, really worked for me. It was beautiful and heartbreaking. I'll admit to feeling meh about the chapter until then, although I couldn't tell you why. That did it for me, though, bringing me fully back into the story.

Not that I want this to be over anytime soon, but I can't wait for you to finish the whole thing so I can read it straight through.
biancaruth chapter 37 . 2/1/2016
Another great chapter. You really have a knack of getting to the heart of emotions. Provided Flannery doesn't end up with Ned I will definitely put this on my all times favourite list!
Hazelmist chapter 37 . 2/1/2016
That was so BEAUTIFUL. Please don't ever stop writing. I loved the hug between Flannery and Ned and how Flannery is so patient and giving him his space. And I LOVED the scene where Tom tells the story of how he overheard Mary and Ned's last argument. It really was HILLARIOUS that they did that over his prone body while he was still fake sleeping like a champ and I love Tom's sense of humor and the little commentary he gave us through his own eyes as he heard how the discussion went. I do like how Mary did bring up some valid points, like the fact that SHE should be Ned's best friend if they're going to get married or whatever and she is well aware of the fact that Flannery does have a voice now and should be able to speak for herself. And I LOVED how she shows Ned that Flannery is NOT just a FRIEND to him. And then she gave him that crazy ultimatum and it still caught me off guard. I really, really wish that Tom hadn't stopped there and we'd gotten to hear what Ned actually said about Flannery and why he was choosing her. The scene that follows where Flannery goes outside to the tree and her past self/childhood and the present all merge was beautifully done. I really loved how you described it too. You put so much detail in there that I actually FELT like I was there with her and then Ned when he comes out of the house. And once again, their relationship is so quiet and full of subtleties and things that go unsaid but that are understood, and then that last part where he tells her that he learned so much from her and that now he KNOWS how much she went through, I love the way you write them. I'm so glad that you're still continuing this story and I have my fingers crossed that you keep going!
biancaruth chapter 36 . 12/10/2015
I should have known Tom and Susie would hit it off. Flannery was nicer to Bertram senior than I would have been but I understand you have to keep her in character.