Reviews for Strawberry Mark
Hasane-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was very good! I enjoyed it to the last bit! I hope to see more like this from you!
mayu280 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
not that good? Oh darling no, your writing style is just right! Who ever put that thought in your mind? Silver?
Silver: What the hell? How could I do that?
Whatever. You have a perfect writing style and I just love it. It fits you best, if I do say so myself.
Marvelous. That's what it was.
(Although by seeing the rating was fiction T and the title, I let my dirty mind wonder if there would be a hickey or something... excuse me about that.)
Utterly wonderful. That's all I can say. I have to say, this was one of the best mangaquestships I have ever boarded. Great job.
Darkrai88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Are you kidding? your writing style isn't that good? you described everything so perfectly that i imagined it with ease, i loved it! i absolutely loved the story, amazing work!
GOOD SHOW chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
YAARGLAA! GOOD ONE! ! SHAZARPYTOOT!
Huhuchocolate chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
HNGH, this is the ONLY story you ever posted here? Why? This story is AMAZING, you should really write MORE. I bet anyone is more than obliged to read your stories. Man, you're amazing!

(The softness of his lips; the freshness of his breath; the passion in his kiss.

The smoothness of the yogurt; the bitterness of the dark chocolate; the sweetness of the strawberry.

Our kiss could have lasted for hours. Several long, amazing, delicious hours.)

Oh man, did that make me blush. My sister asked me why I looked so embarrassed - Heh, I couldn't answer that. :D

And the ending was sweet and perfect. 'The taste of love' along with the second last line? Awesome! ~
PokeFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Awww! SO FRIGGIN CUTE! I loved it ) Especially the last few lines (_).
MagicalMisa chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved every word of it! It was really romantic, in a way.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
so kawaii! (cute) i uber luve this! Yay!
H3art Star chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
0w0 I am immpressed I love this freaking story one of the best stories i ever read \()/ ahhh I hope you write another :3
Azumi Imonoyama chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
so sweet!
Berry-Chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, that was amazing! For a first time writer, you did fantastic!

It seemed a bit mature for their age, aren't the sixteen or something? Anyways, there weren't any mistakes(but I don't check very well) and the writing style didn't have any errors. The plot was yummy. :P

One thing though-You might want to change the rating up to T. There aren't any swear words or anything, but if I recall correctly, K is for all ages, and uh, Gold's POV included some *ahem* descriptive language of Crys, no?
zflame393 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is an incredible story for your first upload. It has the flavor of a story that was written by a savvy veteran. Congrats on a job well-done.