Reviews for Pre Wedding Jitters
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
poor Ron...
Reader101w chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Nice story,

A bit random, but things worked out in the end.

The humor during Monkey Fist's part was very good, it really makes you wonder why he keeps his monkeys around.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
-shakes fist dramatically- Curse you, Monkey Fist, daring to impede upon their wedding! -breaks into a grin- Nice. You should put up a small third chapter on where Shego and Drakken were. Just a short thing would suffice. It'd be funny if they got lost on there way and sound like an old married couple. "I told you we should have turned left back there!" "Shut it, Miss Sarcasm!" XD It was cute while it lasted, though!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I've gotta go with the Ronald Stoppable paranoia here and say that he'd better be on his guard with his Father-in-law for quite a while...

CB73
Katsumara chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Wow. I won't say anything in my review that'd give it away as I hate when that happens to me at times, but I will say I enjoyed it immensely. Great work, DP! For anyone who hasn't read his K/R stuff.. get to that pronto!
LoPe21 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
ehh was hoping for a bit more but still a fun ride.

the only thing i would have suggested would be for frederick the monkey astronaut to go get ron.

All in all though the perfect story if you got a few minutes to spare.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow... Kim's dad has some MAJOR issues... Update soon!
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
LOL, what the hell. I think this will be the first story that actually has Mr. Dr. P. putting Ron though the threat he gave. And just an hour before they were married. What did he expect them to do during the honeymoon?

Well I guess seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck.
Mattimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
(Grabs laser ifle)

/(Fires at space center)

Hey Jmaes

/DEATH COMES AKNOCKING IN MY FORM! YEHA~
MsRecDirect chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"...like she's some kind of human Naco with extra fillings..." .EVER

An actual LOL moment :)
LoveMeKp chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This story is off to a great, hysterical start! I found myself laughing out loud at some lines.

Such as,

"Do you know how many Stoppables are waiting to corrupt you?"

Kim pointed at her fiancé.

"Just that one!"

"Exactly!"

Haha! Keep up the good work, (as usual)! :)

Love,

MeKp
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh wow. Poor Ron! Honestly.. this whole thing made me chuckle. I thought we were going to conclude with something silly at the end of the chapter with it all being a threat, but jeez. He went the whole way! The only thing I can hope for it it maybe being a dream..

Also, the scene with Kim and Ron in her loft? Very hot, dude. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. I chuckled when Ron was worried about not knowing what a bachelor is. Gotta say, though... pretty damned sure he's not worried about that when he's with Kim, am I right? :D
Momorulz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wait way happens next?
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ooohh .. now I can't wait to see what happens ,hope its funnier than the first chapter.