Reviews for Rough, Tough, Save the World
Brilliant! Loved the ending. It was absolutely perfect.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/25
I kind of wish Arthur's reaction was available in a second chapter, but at the same time it's perfect the way it is.
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Because Merlin never knocks :) Loved it!
mayatrau chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
a really sweet short story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
love it
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ahah! I loved that last detail about "doing it right" :D It was completely Merlin-ish
Excellent friendship short fic :)
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
AWESOME GWEN IS AWESOME

D
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love these two's friendship. I love Merlin and Arthur's relationship and I'm glad the show explores and I want Arthur to know about Merlin's magic, but I want Gwen to know about it first. She was his first real friend and they've just got this great friendship that isn't shown enough on the show. I love them and I love this!
Keep up the great work!
Change for the Better chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Sweet
requim17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed Morgana and Gwen's conversation. Why doesn't anyone ever notice anything ever?
Terikel chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Loved this. I'm normally not that fond of Gwen, but I love her in Merlin/Gwen fanfics. She's just soooo cute.

But the best part was definetly the end. Merlin was right; better to do it the way he always did it. After all, it was going to be the last reminder of old times Arthur would get before everything changed. It was just so totally fitting, it made a silly grin appear on my face.

Great story.
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved it. The characters were wonderfully true. If you know what I mean. Great story.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
haha Great one-shot. :)
Princess of the Mer-Rebels chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Can you add an Arthur part? Please?
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Well, once again a wonderfully written piece. So good that it actually made me sad at the end. (I'm frequently saddened by those 'everything will change' moments. I don't necessarily want 'everything to change,' and in this case, I fear Arthur wont' want 'everything to change,' either.)